Postby Sioux4ever » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:55 pm

hockeyman7 wrote:F-Skarda-Watford
F-Otto-Langdon
F-Klingbeil-Langdon
F-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Johnson-Watford
G-Seim-Walsh County

Not criticizing your picks, but you would not take a single player from Grand Forks or Fargo on that list? It's not the all-small town team, it's the all-state team. I really have to believe that Fargo and Grand Forks will have at least 1 representative each on the list.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: allstate team

Postby dcs01 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm

otto-Langdon
klingbeil-langdon
borho-Langdon
Laraway-flyers
skarda-watford
kaste-walsh
thompson-walsh

theres a couple more from stallions and flyers but i can think of thier names

what about goalies?
dcs01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby #18 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:36 pm

goalies-flyers #30 and walsh county

Postby hockeyman7 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Sioux4ever wrote:
F-Otto-Langdon
F-Klingbeil-Langdon
F-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Johnson-Watford
G-Seim-Walsh County

Not criticizing your picks, but you would not take a single player from Grand Forks or Fargo on that list? It's not the all-small town team, it's the all-state team. I really have to believe that Fargo and Grand Forks will have at least 1 representative each on the list.

I would pick some of the players from the Grand Forks and Fargo teams, but i don't remember any of the players numbers so I didn't put them down, that is why I only have 6 people chosen. I do think there are some players for those teams that deserve it, I just don't remember their names or numbers
hockeyman7

Postby Sioux4ever » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:32 pm

hockeyman7 wrote:
Sioux4ever wrote:
F-Otto-Langdon
F-Klingbeil-Langdon
F-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Johnson-Watford
G-Seim-Walsh County

I would pick some of the players from the Grand Forks and Fargo teams, but i don't remember any of the players numbers so I didn't put them down, that is why I only have 6 people chosen. I do think there are some players for those teams that deserve it, I just don't remember their names or numbers

I had the chance to watch the Walsh County team in that Grand Forks tournament a couple weeks ago, who are Thompson and Thompson, what numbers were they? That team did not do so well in the tournament I don't think, but I believe they have done really well in the league this year.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby RedHotChiliPeppers » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Not sure if this is correct, but I think some of the team was hurt or some of them didnt show up to some of the games, just a rumor.
RedHotChiliPeppers

Postby LB22 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:54 pm

RedHotChiliPeppers wrote:Not sure if this is correct, but I think some of the team was hurt or some of them didnt show up to some of the games, just a rumor.

Yes Matt Kholar #22, Andrew Steinerson #15, Anthony Church #4, and Jordan Lowen #9, and Wade Thompson #7, were wall missing that weekend of the tournament. Its not an excuse to why they dident play well, but it hurts when you only have 15 players and your missing 5 of them.
LB22

Postby hockeyman7 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Sioux4ever wrote:
hockeyman7 wrote:
Sioux4ever wrote:
F-Otto-Langdon
F-Klingbeil-Langdon
F-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Thompson-Walsh County
D-Johnson-Watford
G-Seim-Walsh County

I had the chance to watch the Walsh County team in that Grand Forks tournament a couple weeks ago, who are Thompson and Thompson, what numbers were they? That team did not do so well in the tournament I don't think, but I believe they have done really well in the league this year.

Billy Thompson is #8 and Wade Thompson is # 7. At the tournament, they put up a good fight against the first team they played who ended up winning it, then wade was sick,Matt kohler has a messed up shoulder, andrew is in fargo now, and Anthony CHurch was sick. They have only lost one game so far in league though
hockeyman7

Postby #18 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:34 pm

who did they lose to?

Postby hockeyman7 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:01 pm

#18 wrote:who did they lose to?

They lost to the flyers
hockeyman7

Postby flyn » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:37 pm

i think grand forks has the best two lines in the state an just one good set of d but thats the best five in the state
flyn

Postby hockeystar11 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 pm

grand forks is nothin spectacular this year..there an average team and in the middle of the pack.
hockeystar11

Postby flyersgold08 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:46 pm

hockeystar11 wrote:grand forks is nothin spectacular this year..there an average team and in the middle of the pack.

And exactly like the Flames last year, an average team that came to play and won it.
flyersgold08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby flyn » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:50 pm

you got to admit the stallions had two very good lines and they had three players put up over twenty five goals this year plus there starting d are pretty good with one contributing 14 goals and the other 6 so they deserved more than what they got
flyn

Previous

Return to NDAHA