or sophomore

CHS - Tom Keller

Justin Ledger

BHS - Elliot Axvig

nationals21
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Upcoming Soccer Players

Postby thenatural » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:35 am

they better start as a freshman if theyre any good at all. i know of 4 people who started varsity as eighth graders
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Postby isrb52 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:44 am

micah goebel from st mary's is hands down going to be mr soccer next season.
isrb52

Postby skillzz21 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Do you any of you guys think any team has a chance of beating south next year? cuz i don't think any freshmen could help any team out against south
skillzz21

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:30 pm

tyler richter (soph) this year started for south on a loaded team at CM. also sam solberg (freshmen) started varsity for north at D, who i think could defintly be the best player in the state his senior year. other fresh trevor brager(sp?) and tony potts came off the bench for north.
wasn't to many younger kids starting for west teams besides a minot forward who was a freshmen, forgot his name
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby skillzz21 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:55 pm

your right....but basically every team in the state last year was full of seniors excpet for south, who had a loaded junior class
skillzz21

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm

skillzz21 wrote:your right....but basically every team in the state last year was full of seniors excpet for south, who had a loaded junior class

true, soccer is going to be way down next season then it was during the 07 season. south should defintly be the favorite and could easily be undeafted in the edc. south only lost 1 notable player, isreal their outside defender.
i think rr and north will also be decent. rr always reloads and even though north lost 3/4 of their scorers they will have a strong D and pat reberg in the middle, possible mr. soccer canidate.
not sure who will be good from the west
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby skillzz21 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 pm

yes red river and north will both be decent... i think mike reiding (the south sweeper) will def be tops for mr. soccer next year.... he will be a three year starter and noone could score on south last year... they are also returning to other starters with on defense with dave mauch and archie soe who were dominate last year as well
skillzz21

Postby skillzz21 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:26 pm

mike reidinger**
skillzz21

Postby MrFearing » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:31 pm

How many teams are there in Class A

I know some class A schools dont have soccer programs
MrFearing

Postby skillzz21 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm

skillzz21

Postby skillzz21 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:02 pm

east: south, north, west fargo, shanley, redriver, central west: century, BHS, saint marys, mandan, minot, jamestown
skillzz21

Postby soccer09 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 am

Dan Jordan started at D last year for shanley as a frosh... definitely the most impressive I saw.
As for mr soccer, its way too early for that... wide open field.
Considering the talent south will have at every position, which team creates the most problems for them?
soccer09
NDPreps Starter

Postby blob » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Richter isnt anything special, and Reberg doesnt have the stamina to be a Mr Soccer candidate, he runs out of gas way to early, not to mention Lapka is a better player than him to begin with

What are the chances on one big coference with Jamestown possibly folding?
blob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:37 am

blob wrote:Richter isnt anything special, and Reberg doesnt have the stamina to be a Mr Soccer candidate, he runs out of gas way to early, not to mention Lapka is a better player than him to begin with

if you honestly think lapka is better then reberg you dont know anything about soccer. reberg is big strong fast and probably has the best shot in the state by far. he does a really good job controlling the midfield and barely ever turns the ball over. i will agree that his problem is he gets tired fast but im sure he'll be playing almost all the game next year.
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby blob » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm

GFRR99 wrote:
blob wrote:Richter isnt anything special, and Reberg doesnt have the stamina to be a Mr Soccer candidate, he runs out of gas way to early, not to mention Lapka is a better player than him to begin with

if you honestly think lapka is better then reberg you dont know anything about soccer. reberg is big strong fast and probably has the best shot in the state by far. he does a really good job controlling the midfield and barely ever turns the ball over. i will agree that his problem is he gets tired fast but im sure he'll be playing almost all the game next year.
blob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby blob » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:07 pm

GFRR99 wrote:

I have played with lapka and against reberg for years, when we were little reberg was probably the best in our age group in fargo, he has since leveled out. he makes stupid fouls and hasnt exactly dazzled indoor this year, even though its much better suited for him. he isnt very fast and has pretty bad stamina. he does use his body well though. lapka is a much better outdoor and overall player
blob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 am

blob wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:

I have played with lapka and against reberg for years, when we were little reberg was probably the best in our age group in fargo, he has since leveled out. he makes stupid fouls and hasnt exactly dazzled indoor this year, even though its much better suited for him. he isnt very fast and has pretty bad stamina. he does use his body well though. lapka is a much better outdoor and overall player

ill admit lapka is good with lots of potential. i didnt see him play much when i watched north play. he didnt start right?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby blob » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 am

GFRR99 wrote:
blob wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:

ill admit lapka is good with lots of potential. i didnt see him play much when i watched north play. he didnt start right?

He started about half the games.
blob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:16 am

blob wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:
blob wrote:
GFRR99 wrote:

He started about half the games.

im pretty sure zach wehri and jacob grosz started all the games at forward for north. did he start at midfield or something?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby skillzz21 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:56 am

i'm surprised pat reberg even woke up in time for his 4 o clock indoor games cuz he's so lazy... but on the other hand he is a really good player.....i don't know if he could be a mr. soccer canidate but we will see.... and i think zach and jake started at forwards every game
skillzz21

Postby blob » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:53 pm

skillzz21 wrote:i'm surprised pat reberg even woke up in time for his 4 o clock indoor games cuz he's so lazy... but on the other hand he is a really good player.....i don't know if he could be a mr. soccer canidate but we will see.... and i think zach and jake started at forwards every game

I thought I saw him play cam when red river came to north
blob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby skillzz21 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:48 pm

he could have i wasn't at the game so i don't know foresure
skillzz21

Postby Stormtrooper » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 am

Micheal Frenzel from chs should be pretty good
Stormtrooper