Watford City Goalie

throughout the state

Watford City Goalie

Postby AC-DC » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:12 am

I heard the Watford City goalie broke his neck in a rodeo this summer, (sorry I don't know his name). That's tough to hear about anyone. How is he doing?

How's the search for a replacement going?
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Watford City Goalie

Postby sports03 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:50 pm

not good
sports03

Postby dcfan24 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:33 pm

From what scores I have seen the goalie who they got to play. Or whoever he is seems to being pretty well! Anyone know if it is the old one or some volunteer?
dcfan24

Postby dcs01 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:48 pm

im not sure of his name but he has been skating for 2 years and he has only played 4 games as goalie from what im told
dcs01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dcfan24 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:41 am

dcs01 wrote:im not sure of his name but he has been skating for 2 years and he has only played 4 games as goalie from what im told

Well if this is true I think we have a newest goalie in the league!I thought it would be hard for Crosbys goalie starting midway through the season two years ago. So he has only been goalie for about 2 years now. I give credit to the new WC goalie for stepping in and filling the shoes of the graduated all state goalie from last year. Best of luck to your teams.
dcfan24

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:28 am

dcfan24 wrote:
dcs01 wrote:im not sure of his name but he has been skating for 2 years and he has only played 4 games as goalie from what im told

Well if this is true I think we have a newest goalie in the league!I thought it would be hard for Crosbys goalie starting midway through the season two years ago. So he has only been goalie for about 2 years now. I give credit to the new WC goalie for stepping in and filling the shoes of the graduated all state goalie from last year. Best of luck to your teams.

So Watford City has a new goalie who has never played hockey before? Or just has never played goalie before?? Either way, a very daunting task to take up at this stage of hockey development.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Its gonna be awfully tough to replace a goalie like jamal wold...probly one of the best goalies in jr. gold history
tadam6

Postby dcs01 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 pm

tadam6 wrote:Its gonna be awfully tough to replace a goalie like jamal wold...probly one of the best goalies in jr. gold history

jamal was good but no he wasnt one of the best goalies in jr gold history
dcs01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 am

Wold is the best In Oiler history with 10 shutouts thats hard to beat
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Return to NDAHA