The "Fan in the Stands" Class AA Poll

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ND Football Guy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:31 am

Anyone want to make their picks for this week's Class AA poll?  The North Dakota Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association release their poll tonight at 7pm.  Let's see your picks.

ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby fbinnd » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:09 am

Well, I'll give this the old college try:

1.  Devils Lake--Walloped Trinity on their home field, and last year's champ got beat.

2.  Hazen--Good last year, 40 points in the opener.

3.  Oak Grove/Park Christian--Good last year and won their opener, didn't see the score

4.  Beulah--Won their opener, and not many AA teams did

5.  Dickinson Trinity--Lost big, but Devils Lake may be really tough.

Others getting votes--Watford City
fbinnd

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:12 am

ND Football Guy wrote:Anyone want to make their picks for this week's Class AA poll?  The North Dakota Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association release their poll tonight at 7pm.  Let's see your picks.

1.Devils Lake

2.Minot Ryan

3.Oak Grove

4.Hazen

5.Watford City

Others receiving Votes: Beulah, Dickinson Trinity, Rugby
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby propel23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:15 pm

fbinnd wrote:Well, I'll give this the old college try:

1.  Devils Lake--Walloped Trinity on their home field, and last year's champ got beat.

3.  Oak Grove/Park Christian--Good last year and won their opener, didn't see the score

you seriously didnt put beulah up there....they only beat DLB by 1 on a last minute drive
propel23

Postby propel23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:19 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
ND Football Guy wrote:Anyone want to make their picks for this week's Class AA poll?  The North Dakota Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association release their poll tonight at 7pm.  Let's see your picks.

1.Devils Lake

2.Minot Ryan

3.Oak Grove

4.Hazen

5.Watford City

were those official or were they your picks
propel23

Postby ND Football Guy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:21 pm

propel23 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

1.Devils Lake

2.Minot Ryan

3.Oak Grove

4.Hazen

5.Watford City

Those picks were "Gridiron Guru's" picks, not mine.  I haven't seen the "Official Poll" yet.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:28 pm

ND Football Guy wrote:
propel23 wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:

1.Devils Lake

2.Minot Ryan

3.Oak Grove

4.Hazen

5.Watford City

Those picks were "Gridiron Guru's" picks, not mine.  I haven't seen the "Official Poll" yet.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
rep

Postby propel23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:36 pm

they should be out by now though right?
propel23

Postby rep » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:44 pm

AAA and AA out tomorrow, A and 9-man out wednesday
rep

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:46 pm

I went to Hazens first game up in Carrington the didnt impress me that much only have a couple play makers they arent near as good as last yr's team.. I mean there a decent team noyhing that people cant beat for sure I mean if you would have saw the game it wasnt as bad as the score from the way I looked at it Carrington had a pretty young team I tell ya an I give them all my credit they tried hard every play just looked as if it was some learning experience but like I said the way I saw it Hazen is just anthor decent team nuttin to much as a threat!! lot teams out there that should be able to beat them! I take Oak Grove to be my  2nd in the poll an the way DL sounds guess they earn my number 1 spot but guess well have to see as the season goes on! 
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby mags » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:45 pm

explain leaving the co-#1 ranked team in.. ryan out of your poll
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby cutter90 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:12 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:

I went to Hazens first game up in Carrington the didnt impress me that much only have a couple play makers they arent near as good as last yr's team.. I mean there a decent team noyhing that people cant beat for sure I mean if you would have saw the game it wasnt as bad as the score from the way I looked at it Carrington had a pretty young team I tell ya an I give them all my credit they tried hard every play just looked as if it was some learning experience but like I said the way I saw it Hazen is just anthor decent team nuttin to much as a threat!! lot teams out there that should be able to beat them! I take Oak Grove to be my  2nd in the poll an the way DL sounds guess they earn my number 1 spot but guess well have to see as the season goes on! 

yah i agree hazen should prolly b about 4or 5 they did not look as good as the score shows besides sorenson there isnt really a big threat n carrington came together n played well the second half of the game... they wont be as good as last year at all
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby cutter90 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:14 pm

is beulah better or worse then they were last year? cuz would ive heard there not
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby Zagfanjerry » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:37 pm

cutter90 wrote:is beulah better or worse then they were last year? cuz would ive heard there not

Well they only beat DLB 14-13 and that was after DLB was up 13-0 and i wouldnt exactly call DLB a powerhouse class A team so yea
Zagfanjerry

Return to AA