We are looking for a couple more moderators

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:34 am

Because the board is growing so fast and it's hard to keep up, we would like to know if anyone would like to help out as a moderator.

If you feel you would be able to help us out and have a desire to keep the board as a positive and informative outlet for promoting ND high school athletics then please send me a private message.   [user=1]NDSportsFan[/user]

You would be given editing abilities in all the forums and access to a Moderators Only forum, which is kinda neat.  There is no time commitment, but preference can be given to those with a lot of log-time and have demonstrated an ability to post appropriately in the past.

We will probably add about 2 new moderators, depending on how many are interested, thanks everyone.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:16 pm

I've gotten quite a few messages from members and they are greatly appreciated.  I'm going to wait a short while and see how many are interested and then the moderators and myself will take it from there.  Thanks, if anyone else is interested just let me know, thanks.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:20 am

Thanks for all the responses guys, there were a lot of people interested and unfortunately we cant' take everyone right now, but as the board grows we will need more.

The moderators and myself are still discussing it and will get back to everyone later, thanks again.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby feeshattack » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:37 pm

project-pat would be a great moderator... spends all his time on here. He is committed, lots of posts, and would keep this site going strong and clean filtered.

so i know your not asking for reccommendations... but i gave it to you anyway

pat for mod
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 pm

wow, with the number of members rising...i wonder where you guys will find help in the moderator department;);););)
project-pat

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:58 am

Project-Pat because he does it like that. PP[suP]2  [/suP]in 07'
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Announcements, Feedback, and Suggestions