jamboyz

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby highrise » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:25 pm

does  anyone know anything about this program?
highrise
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 am

they always have the best fargo and grandforks kids such as may kareem hermann now they have schreiner savageau pitia i think farkus just an amazing program

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby whateverittakes » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:40 pm

the jamboyz teams are always good but that's because they recruit from the whole state!   there basically just screwing themselves over so they can win tournaments but when they get into high school and play with people they've never played with before they won't  be so fortunate then.  

At the Wf tourny this year those kids were throwing fbombs and swearing at the ref that's not good sportmanship
Last edited by whateverittakes on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:46 pm

whateverittakes wrote:the jamboyz teams are always good but that's because they recruit from the whole state!   there basically just screwing themselves over so they can win tournaments but when they get into high school and play with people they've never played with before they won't  be so fortunate then.  

At the Wf tourny this year those kids were throwing fbombs and swearing at the ref that's not good sportmanship

i dont think they are screwing themselves over they are getting better and btw schreiner seemed to do pretty good this season playing with people he never played with before may and hermann and kareem and allard are doin pretty good too
Last edited by cdub1 on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:49 pm

they have a good coach in john may and not only do the kids want to play for him, but the parents want their kids to be in a good program with a good coach. this has to be the best overall 4th-9th grade group
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:50 pm

sportsman20 wrote:they have a good coach in john may and not only do the kids want to play for him, but the parents want their kids to be in a good program with a good coach. this has to be the best overall 4th-9th grade group

i want to see a matchup with this team and bruce govig's team

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:58 pm

Dude, that would be crazy. The Jamboyz vs the Jammers, wow. That would be insane.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:59 pm

baller01 wrote:Dude, that would be crazy. The Jamboyz vs the Jammers, wow. That would be insane.

it would be a nice showing of at least 10 future all staters

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballsfuture21 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 pm

sportsman20 wrote:they have a good coach in john may and not only do the kids want to play for him, but the parents want their kids to be in a good program with a good coach. this has to be the best overall 4th-9th grade group

john may is by far the best coach in the state. he knows more about the game and how to teach it to the kids. like you said they love to play for him and he is great. and by the way those 9th grade jamboyz just beat the mandan rim rockers this weekend.

basketballsfuture21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:46 pm

basketballsfuture21 wrote:

john may is by far the best coach in the state. he knows more about the game and how to teach it to the kids. like you said they love to play for him and he is great. and by the way those 9th grade jamboyz just beat the mandan rim rockers this weekend.

ultimate game jamboys against jammers the rim rockers are a very good team with kielpinski but you take a team with the best players from the west against the best from the east and u have 10 future all staters or more

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby whateverittakes » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:21 am

cdub1 wrote:
whateverittakes wrote:the jamboyz teams are always good but that's because they recruit from the whole state!   there basically just screwing themselves over so they can win tournaments but when they get into high school and play with people they've never played with before they won't  be so fortunate then.  

i dont think they are screwing themselves over they are getting better and btw schreiner seemed to do pretty good this season playing with people he never played with before may and hermann and kareem and allard are doin pretty good too
Schreiner is a stud player but they didn't make it to state
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby highrise » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:11 pm

top four player on that team anyday could be a stud
highrise
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndbb » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:09 pm

big ups johnny may.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hi Rizer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:04 pm

basketballsfuture21 wrote:

I agree with John May being the best coach by far, we played the Jam Boys today and had them by 10 at half time, after a good chewing in the locker room, John had them playing like it was a new game and they came back and won that. That coach is always pushing the kids harder and has a great attitude not cocky and not to mean to the kids. Great coach all around
Hi Rizer

Postby balla21 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:03 pm

cdub1 wrote:

are we talking about bruce govigs century team cause my team played that team before basketball and we beat them by 30 and i didnt even find bruce govig that good....he was huge and very strong but he had like 8 points
balla21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby threeball » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:41 pm

balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

are we talking about bruce govigs century team cause my team played that team before basketball and we beat them by 30 and i didnt even find bruce govig that good....he was huge and very strong but he had like 8 points

no, his aau team with kielpinski, morey, randall, hanstad....
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby balla21 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:42 am

threeball wrote:
balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

o ok i havent seen them play, who are all of them and where are they from
balla21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baller01 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:20 am

balla21 wrote:
threeball wrote:
balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

Kielpinski-9th grader-Mandan High...6'7"  dominate post
Morey-9th grader-Dickinson Trinity... 6'2" great shooter
Randall-9th grader-Steele-Dawson... 6'1" long and lanky, great defender
Hanstad-8th grader-Dickinson High.... 6'1" overall probably best 8th grader in the state
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:52 pm

baller01 wrote:
balla21 wrote:
threeball wrote:
balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

Hanstad-8th grader-Dickinson High.... 6'1" overall probably best 8th grader in the state

yeah they pretty much dominate from what i have heard
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hi Rizer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:22 pm

brownbomber wrote:
baller01 wrote:
balla21 wrote:
threeball wrote:
balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

why do these kids go off and get alot of good players on there teams... when u have a dominating team good players can take it easy. and when these kids are older are they all going to go to the same high school and win state. not likly kids should play with kids in there own area and become great players in there team. when these kids are older they will be great players. but a great team is more importan than a great player. only way i would think of making a allstar team with kids from all over if you only play in like huge aau tourneys. not jus in lil tournaments where u dont try and win with ease

Hi Rizer

Postby brownbomber » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi Rizer wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
baller01 wrote:
balla21 wrote:
threeball wrote:
balla21 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

why do these kids go off and get alot of good players on there teams... when u have a dominating team good players can take it easy. and when these kids are older are they all going to go to the same high school and win state. not likly kids should play with kids in there own area and become great players in there team. when these kids are older they will be great players. but a great team is more importan than a great player. only way i would think of making a allstar team with kids from all over if you only play in like huge aau tourneys. not jus in lil tournaments where u dont try and win with ease

i think that team does play in aau tournys, but sometimes a player has to play with better players to bring his full potential out, but i do agree with you
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:05 pm

The Bombers, I think that is there name, is an AAU team. They do go and play AAU tourneys. I believe they won the junior to be division in Whap. a couple weekends ago.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:59 pm

baller01 wrote:The Bombers, I think that is there name, is an AAU team. They do go and play AAU tourneys. I believe they won the junior to be division in Whap. a couple weekends ago.

not only won but absolutely dominated it

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby brownbomber » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:52 pm

cdub1 wrote:
baller01 wrote:The Bombers, I think that is there name, is an AAU team. They do go and play AAU tourneys. I believe they won the junior to be division in Whap. a couple weekends ago.

yeah they are a solid group of kids on that team
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla21 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:39 pm

brownbomber wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

yeah they are a solid group of kids on that team

who is all on that team
balla21
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Boys