Cavalier Tornadoes

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Cavalier Tornadoes

Postby winner-within » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Congratulations Tornadoes......we will miss you Matt, Luke (football too) Jamie!!!!...........you went out in style with a great future....work hard over the summer and Come back with a vengeance.. :)

Its more fun when your young when the weights off the Back....you showed that tonight, 3erd place region 2 excellent finish!.....Very Proud!!!
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Cavalier Tornadoes

Postby ratman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Thanks winner! The tornadoes have a bright future! Chrest and Robbins duo will live on as it did before and you might wanna keep a close eye on that Karel kid too :D
ratman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsking » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am

Definately suprised and open some eyes with your hard work, determination, and desire! I have always known that this group would open some eyes, and that they have. I am very proud of how the Tornadoes came around this year! The 3 seniors will be missed not only on the court, but in the hallways, on the street, at the school outside shooting hoops. The future does look promising for the Tornadoes, they will keep the off season ball going, and playing together, pushing each other to get better. Most will tell you, the kids are playing hoops tonight, but they need to finish lifting weights, and running 1st. Next season in Tornado sports will be fun again! Thanks to the coaches, and the players for a good season, keep working hard.
sportsking
NDPreps Starter

Postby winner-within » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 am

ratman wrote:Thanks winner! The tornadoes have a bright future! Chrest and Robbins duo will live on as it did before and you might wanna keep a close eye on that Karel kid too :D

Ha Ha ....No Doubt

I've always got one eye on him!!!... :D
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Is O'hara gonna come back as head coach next year or will they be handing it over to Matt Ford? The next couple years cavalier is gonna be the team to beat in region 2 IMO. Also Chrest is gonna be the best player in region 2 the next couple years IMO
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby packers21 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

ndfan wrote:Is O'hara gonna come back as head coach next year or will they be handing it over to Matt Ford? The next couple years cavalier is gonna be the team to beat in region 2 IMO. Also Chrest is gonna be the best player in region 2 the next couple years IMO

I think he'll be back...why would you leave?
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby kingjames101 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Well boys yet another year in the books. It was a great year with alot of great progress made having fun. You will all be truly missed.
You put together a great run for all of us as fans to watch and follow in all sports. Best of luck in your future in all that you venture on to in your life.
One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 am

ndfan wrote:Is O'hara gonna come back as head coach next year or will they be handing it over to Matt Ford? The next couple years cavalier is gonna be the team to beat in region 2 IMO. Also Chrest is gonna be the best player in region 2 the next couple years IMO

I think they are trying to recruit Jack Demain.........Puke pails on every corner!!!!....... :D
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby thewanderer » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 pm

packers21 wrote:

I think he'll be back...why would you leave?

both of those guys are out? scuttle-butt on the street is they are gonna ask Kieth Hartz to come back. any truth to this? my source is fairly reliable. Hartz took the 2010 team to a 3rd in state finish then left the job after the 2011 season was completed. there were some underlying circumstances at that time. i would welcome him back. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 am

Actually Wanderer, it would be fun to see "the Voice" back getting T's and tearin it up in Region 2! lol
but A little Bird told me there is a new Guy comin to town.......should be good!! 8)
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:03 pm

I've heard Bryce Laxdahl is going to be the new head coach, just what i've heard.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 am

ndfan wrote:I've heard Bryce Laxdahl is going to be the new head coach, just what i've heard.

It was in the GF Herald the other day
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Yes he will be the new head coach, I think he will do a heck of a job.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby oil-rigger66 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:23 am

Watch out for sophmore Trent Karel in this upcoming season. Height (6" 2')
oil-rigger66
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thewanderer » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 pm

oil-rigger66 wrote:Watch out for sophmore Trent Karel in this upcoming season. Height (6" 2')

wow. trent has reaally grown the last couple of years. he has a good skill set. at 6.2, he will be a player to watch. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby 4thegame » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:09 pm

so who is the big dog on the team?
4thegame
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ratman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 pm

4thegame wrote:so who is the big dog on the team?

Chrest. Brock will be the Co-Pilot.
ratman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby oil-rigger66 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Big man Luke sharp is also going to be missed big time!!
oil-rigger66
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys