Blake Bowers

All other important sports and activities.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:55 pm

Can anyone give some FACTUAL information on what happened to Blake Bowers?? Please, no rumors. If someone has the facts behind his condition and such, it would be great to know.
ndfbfan

Postby COACHWEST » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 am

His family has a nice journal going at carepages.com.
COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:42 pm

What do you use to see that? I signed up and typed Blake Bowers, but it said nothing available. Thanks for the help. Do you know his updated condition?
ndfbfan

Postby rkmt » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:33 am

try typing BlakeBowers.  no space between the names.
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:18 am

That didn't work either. 
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby point/center » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:30 pm

type it in all lower case and it comes up. i'd think we're better off not posting information on here, go to carepages.com and you can find out
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:55 pm

what happened to him? ive only seen posts where he is in the hospital and getting better but nothing that said what happened?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfbfan » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:00 pm

baseball wrote:what happened to him? ive only seen posts where he is in the hospital and getting better but nothing that said what happened?

I think point/center is right. It's probably best to keep detailed information off of here. That only leads to more rumors. He was in a very bad car accident. He is getting better, however, he still needs to be kept in our prayers. I'll say what point/center said. If you want to read up, go to the website listed in previous posts.
ndfbfan

Return to Other Sports