Babe Ruth 2012?!

Babe Ruth 2012?!

Postby footballislife15 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 am

Just wondering what everyone else think about next seasons babe ruth year?
Play to Win.
footballislife15
NDPreps Starter

Re: Babe Ruth 2012?!

Postby bison football73 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm

hazen has a chance of making it for something like the 6th or 7th straight year. they lost a lot last year but they are in a very weak district
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby footballislife15 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm

I think LaMoure will make it this year there district isn't very good and they return a lot of good players as in: Anthony Olson, Parker Stemen, Quinn Alo, and Drew Theilges could be all 4 of the best players in the district.
Play to Win.
footballislife15
NDPreps Starter

Postby theworldismine1999 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 pm

footballislife15 wrote:I think LaMoure will make it this year there district isn't very good and they return a lot of good players as in: Anthony Olson, Parker Stemen, Quinn Alo, and Drew Theilges could be all 4 of the best players in the district.

Pretty sure Bryce Meelh is the best player in the district. I'd take Oakes over LaMoure anyday
theworldismine1999
NDPreps Starter

Postby footballislife15 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Lamoure and Oakes will be a tough game but lamoure is going to be a good team so will oakes should be a good competitive year. and bryce meehl is one of the top players in the district but a little overated. but still a very good player. i take lamoure by 2.
Play to Win.
footballislife15
NDPreps Starter

Postby blackvanilla » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Oakes doesn't have the horses to compete with Lamoure this year.....Bryce Meehl: doesn't have the speed or the off speed stuff that Parker Stemen brings to the table. but i think Surrey is my favorite to win state as of now
“Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy”
blackvanilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sportsknowledge » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

footballislife15 wrote:I think LaMoure will make it this year there district isn't very good and they return a lot of good players as in: Anthony Olson, Parker Stemen, Quinn Alo, and Drew Theilges could be all 4 of the best players in the district.

4 best players on the same team? Thats a bold statement. I'd also take Oakes, Ellendale, and E/K over LaMoure by 3-4 run spread. LaMoure needs pitching.
Sportsknowledge
NDPreps Starter

Postby blackvanilla » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:38 pm

I'd be lying to you if i said I don't feel as if LaMoure will dominate the district and make a run for a state title next year, but i'd also be lying to you if i said i wasn't slightly biased towards lamoure. i got to see a lot of this district and valley will be strong as usual, but lamoure just returns so much, and oakes just doesnt have the horses lamoure does. Parker Stemen isn't given enough credit for what he does on the bump....neither does Brady Warcken.
blackvanilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SportsGuy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Yes stemen is a good player and above average pitcher and there are some decent pitchers behind him but they lost 3 of their top hitters and there best returning hitters from a year ago (Olson and stemen) were ok but inconsistent at the plate. My top 4 for this district are:
1. Lisbon ( 2 time defending state champs)
2. Oakes ( solid returning 15 year olds led by meehl and tyre)
3. VC (always good group of players)
4. LaMoure ( average pitching + below average hitting = middle of the pack)
SportsGuy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sportsknowledge » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

How many teams are in LaMoures district? Pretty sure they will get near dead last anyway
Sportsknowledge
NDPreps Starter

Postby Shasta_Cola » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 pm

theworldismine1999 wrote:

Pretty sure Bryce Meelh is the best player in the district. I'd take Oakes over LaMoure anyday

Bold statement... I like a little contavercy.
Shasta_Cola
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Shasta_Cola » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Sportsknowledge wrote:

4 best players on the same team? Thats a bold statement. I'd also take Oakes, Ellendale, and E/K over LaMoure by 3-4 run spread. LaMoure needs pitching.

Your knowledge is undeniable... Your name suites you well.
Shasta_Cola
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SportsYearRound » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Sportsknowledge wrote:How many teams are in LaMoures district? Pretty sure they will get near dead last anyway

Lisbon, Valley City, LaMoure, Edgeley, Ellendale, Oakes, Cogswell, Wishek, Linton, Steele, and Napoleon makes 11. However, Cogswell and Napoleon have failed to field teams lately.
SportsYearRound
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sportsknowledge » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:

JMHO Shasta, not meant as a slam to these fine young men playing the game. I didn't mean to stir up the pot, just stating that I don't think they will compete.
Sportsknowledge
NDPreps Starter

Postby blackvanilla » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm

anyone overlooking lamoure is making a big mistake. i am telling you, watch for a big year from brady warken. small but studly. valley city will retain a good number of kids as always and will manage to be successful, maybe even a state contender. bryce meehl, accurate, great control, too slow, doesn't have good off speed pitching, to tell me he is better than stemen or warken is like telling me leaves don't grow off of trees
blackvanilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shasta_Cola » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Sportsknowledge wrote:
Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:

JMHO Shasta, not meant as a slam to these fine young men playing the game. I didn't mean to stir up the pot, just stating that I don't think they will compete.

I have a lot of respect for you Sportsknowledge. I love to look at your posts, they just make so much sense to me. Your my absolute favortite prep user Sportsknowledge!
Shasta_Cola
NDPreps Rookie

Postby blackvanilla » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

we are making so much noise about teams like lamoure, VC, and Oakes in district 6. It is arrogant to not mention the 2x defending state champion, and 4x district champion....any thoughts on lisbon? :mrgreen:
blackvanilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bison football73 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

lisbon always have good teams. another team that has won 4 straight districts is Hazen. lost a lot from last year though dont know how they will do.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportsknowledge » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:
Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:

I have a lot of respect for you Sportsknowledge. I love to look at your posts, they just make so much sense to me. Your my absolute favortite prep user Sportsknowledge!

you are clearly being sarcastic Shasta, I don't approve of childish remarks on this prestigious site.
Sportsknowledge
NDPreps Starter

Postby blackvanilla » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 am

yeah, if you're not going to take a site like this seriously, then don't log on the page, brutha. However, teams like Lisbon and Hazen seem like they will always find a way to keep a good team
blackvanilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bison football73 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 pm

blackvanilla wrote:yeah, if you're not going to take a site like this seriously, then don't log on the page, brutha. However, teams like Lisbon and Hazen seem like they will always find a way to keep a good team

too bad those good babe ruth teams for Hazen havent done much in legion so far.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby Shasta_Cola » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Sportsknowledge wrote:
Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:
Shasta_Cola wrote:
Sportsknowledge wrote:

you are clearly being sarcastic Shasta, I don't approve of childish remarks on this prestigious site.

Sports knowledge... I am not joking, I truly do appreciate your knowledge for the game. I told myself I wasnt going to tell you this but I cant hold it in any longer..... I love you Sportsknowledge.
Shasta_Cola
NDPreps Rookie

Postby 4sport » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 pm

There is no way Warcken is better than Bryce Meehl, no way. And 4 best guys on one team in the district? Totally biased.

Edale/EK-Both teams need work.

Linton-Losing their southpaw, don't know how good they'll be.

Steele-Going to be a decent team this year.

Wishek-Losing a lot of guys, but can manage around that.

Lisbon-Losing everybody, going to be a hard year.

VC-Going to have a solid team this year, always will.

LaMoure-good group of 14-15 year olds, gonna be a tough team.

Oakes-Going to have a better year than others. Like LaMoure, good group of 14-15 year olds.
4sport
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bison football73 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:09 pm

4sport wrote:There is no way Warcken is better than Bryce Meehl, no way. And 4 best guys on one team in the district? Totally biased.

Edale/EK-Both teams need work.

Linton-Losing their southpaw, don't know how good they'll be.

Steele-Going to be a decent team this year.

Wishek-Losing a lot of guys, but can manage around that.

Lisbon-Losing everybody, going to be a hard year.

VC-Going to have a solid team this year, always will.

LaMoure-good group of 14-15 year olds, gonna be a tough team.

Oakes-Going to have a better year than others. Like LaMoure, good group of 14-15 year olds.

Lisbon? come on just cause they're young? Lisbon always puts out very good babe ruth baseball teams.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby 4sport » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Lisbon always has a good team, that's true. But returning only 2 or maybe 3 starters, that's always hard to adjust to.
4sport
NDPreps Rookie

Next

Return to Class B