radio coverage of warwick vs north star

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

radio coverage of warwick vs north star

Postby i am legend » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 pm

does anyone know what station is covering the game?
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: radio coverage of warwick vs north star

Postby KG4MVP » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

the same station that has been covering the region 4 tournament for years and years and years....
you can listen online at lrradioworks.com 103.5 devils lake
KG4MVP
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby B-oldtimer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Also one of the Langdon stations will be covering it too. I not sure which one but if you went there web site i know they to broadcaste over the internet. They cover both Region 4 and Region 2 on various stations. I don't know if Carrington's or Harvey's radio stations also cover region 4 but they are possibilities too.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gameplayer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 pm

B-oldtimer wrote:Also one of the Langdon stations will be covering it too. I not sure which one but if you went there web site i know they to broadcaste over the internet. They cover both Region 4 and Region 2 on various stations. I don't know if Carrington's or Harvey's radio stations also cover region 4 but they are possibilities too.

Langdon's link is http://www.kndkradio.com. Click on the "listen live to high school sports" on the left side of page. Looks like they are doing the Hatton-Northwood game along with the two games in Devils Lake.
gameplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby WHSgraduate » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

i am legend wrote:does anyone know what station is covering the game?

KZZY 103.5 FM in Devils Lake covers the game...Mark Beighley is one of the BEST announcers around, he is fun to listen to. Hope it's a good game!
WHSgraduate
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Boys