Class A State Tournament 2012

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Class A State Tournament 2012

Postby senser » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am

Just wondering if anyone knows how they will do coverage for the state tournament in 2012?

Do they cover all day thursday and friday on tv? I cannot remember how they do this with both guys and girls going on at the same time. I think last year they had no tv coverage at all thursday but then friday they had it all day? Any insight on how the tv coverage for class a works would be greatly appreciated.
senser
NDPreps Starter

Re: Class A State Tournament 2012

Postby gomaji » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am

I think just the semifinal games and the finals are on tv. I think.
gomaji
NDPreps Reserve

Postby senser » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks, and yes that's what I was thinking and did just see the other thread about it further down.

I am going to assume there is no televised games on Thursday again, and then maybe Friday they televise it all day, assuming they have semifinals for boys/girls going on all day. I am hoping that is what they will do so I can get Friday off work and watch it.
senser
NDPreps Starter

Postby yosports » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 pm

gomaji wrote:I think just the semifinal games and the finals are on tv. I think.

That is how it has been the last few years. However, I think all the games are available online at metrotournament.com. This does not seem to be advertised very well so spread the word and check it out.
yosports
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys