Melvin Langstaff video--Midkota vs Warwick

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Melvin Langstaff video--Midkota vs Warwick

Postby panthercub » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm

You did nothing wrong vikingman! I would like to thank you for allowing us to view your recordings! Your work is always very professional. IMO anyone could go to another gym and film a contest and post the link for others to view.
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

panthercub wrote:You did nothing wrong vikingman! I would like to thank you for allowing us to view your recordings! Your work is always very professional. IMO anyone could go to another gym and film a contest and post the link for others to view.

There is many of me on Real to Real......VHS and Beta...Good job Viking man My dad had a blast watching it and he's 81..
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby mlfan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:42 pm

the big show wrote:
mlfan wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
mlfan wrote:I wonder why people are complaining? why didnt they complain about the Hagler video? I could tell you why its right down jelousy, I would be ashamed of my self if I were them. Langstaff has some serious skills so get over your selves. I have to seriously laugh at people like that. :lol:

People complained about the Hagler video saying it wasn't necessary to make a video. And that was less open to criticism than this, because he was taping his own team, not a random one that had nothing to do with his that night. Not saying I disagree with you doing this, just saying that is what people are thinking.

Nobody is jealous or even critical of langstaff so stop saying that

This video shouldnt even be an issue (period) but I guess you have a right to your opinion unfortunately others disagree.

Funny thing is that your the one who started the whole argument, your usually the one who starts most arguments about melvin langstaff on this site. i dont understand what your deal is mlfan, which obviously stands for melvin langstaff fan, people on this site dont say anything bad about melvin and you are trying to take the words out of other peoples mouths and say that they are. He is a tremendous player and i wish the best for him and his team. people are entitled to there opinions, you dont have to get worked up over nothing.

First of all you sound like a child complaining. Second of all not that its any of your business but thats not what ml stands for. And everyone else can make comments and have there opinion on who they want to talk about and I can't? I also wasnt born yesterday I get what people mean with the comments they make, apparently your the one that aint getting it if thats what you think. And I'm not the only one who makes comments if you read back there are other ones who agree with me...And I would like to ask you the same question WHY is everyone getting worked up over my comments I think they are worth comments just like everyones elses...
mlfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby mlfan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 pm

mlfan wrote:
the big show wrote:
mlfan wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
mlfan wrote:I wonder why people are complaining? why didnt they complain about the Hagler video? I could tell you why its right down jelousy, I would be ashamed of my self if I were them. Langstaff has some serious skills so get over your selves. I have to seriously laugh at people like that. :lol:

People complained about the Hagler video saying it wasn't necessary to make a video. And that was less open to criticism than this, because he was taping his own team, not a random one that had nothing to do with his that night. Not saying I disagree with you doing this, just saying that is what people are thinking.

Nobody is jealous or even critical of langstaff so stop saying that

This video shouldnt even be an issue (period) but I guess you have a right to your opinion unfortunately others disagree.

Funny thing is that your the one who started the whole argument, your usually the one who starts most arguments about melvin langstaff on this site. i dont understand what your deal is mlfan, which obviously stands for melvin langstaff fan, people on this site dont say anything bad about melvin and you are trying to take the words out of other peoples mouths and say that they are. He is a tremendous player and i wish the best for him and his team. people are entitled to there opinions, you dont have to get worked up over nothing.

First of all you sound like a child complaining. Second of all not that its any of your business but thats not what ml stands for. And everyone else can make comments and have there opinion on who they want to talk about and I can't? I also wasnt born yesterday I get what people mean with the comments they make, apparently your the one that aint getting it if thats what you think. And I'm not the only one who makes comments if you read back there are other ones who agree with me...And I would like to ask you the same question WHY is everyone getting worked up over my comments I think they are worthy comments just like everyones elses...
mlfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikingman » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Warwick has posted a video of Melvin here:

http://vimeo.com/38872714
vikingman
NDPreps All-State

Postby he_got_game » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am

The kid's pretty good. Smooth lookin shot. But do any of the teams in the videos know what defense is? The D in these videos looks weak.
he_got_game
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys