District 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: District 4

Postby winner-within » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 pm

What times are the games and schedule's to district 4....thanks in advance!!
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby packers21 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Friday, February 10th
Quarterfinals
G1: #4 Valley-Edinburg vs. #5 Midway-Minto
G2: #3 Cavalier vs. #6 North Border
Games Start at 6

Saturday, February 11th
Semifinals
G3: #1 Grafton vs. Winner Game 1
G4: #2 Park River-FL vs. Winner Game 2
Games Start at 6

Monday, February 13th
Region Qualifier: Loser Game 2 vs. Loser Game 3
Region Qualifier: Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 4
Championship: Winner Game 3 vs. Winner Game 4
Games start at 4:15
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

Cavalier Vs. Grafton Monday night for the district championship. I got Grafton by 7!
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby kingjames101 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 pm

thewanderer wrote:
kingjames101 wrote:
ndfan wrote:
winner-within wrote:I think VE snips Grafton in OT in the Semis .......Cavalier Beats VE for the GOLD!!!

Thats the only way Cavalier wins the district is by someone else doing the dirty work for them, cause Grafton won't lose to Cavalier this year. :mrgreen:

Ahhhhhhhhhh Bite Me!!!!! $100 says cav wins next grafton got lucky Monday night. If Grafton posts would get in shape and not play LAZY Defense as a team maybe just maybe u might have a repeat of 2011. But they have to WANT it first. I've supported grafton and will cont when we don't play each other and go back and read that made ref to maybe was the best thing to get your boys playing.

I will take a piece of that action. i think the wake up call came against CC. now the time has come......
"THE RUN"
is upon us. Yes come one, come all to see a repeat of last year. Grafton Boys BBall team recreates "THE RUN" of 2011. You heard it first here. JMHO

Then you shall have your piece of the action. We will see what the music man can put together. Grafton is playing good ball and should be a great game.
One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:35 pm

ndfan wrote:Cavalier Vs. Grafton Monday night for the district championship. I got Grafton by 7!

If Friedt shows up and Brock R continues to contribute quality minutes this could be a burner....would the loser of this game end up hypothetically in Hatton/northwood's bracket?? come regions
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby thewanderer » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 pm

i got grafton by 10 is lundquist is back. by 5 if he isnt. it was evident in the DVE game that his scoring punch was missed, and he plays pretty stoudt D. either way i see a close game. Cav wants revenge after having the FAB 5 beat last year. It could happen...... PROBABLY NOT THO. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames101 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:54 pm

winner-within wrote:
ndfan wrote:Cavalier Vs. Grafton Monday night for the district championship. I got Grafton by 7!

If Friedt shows up and Brock R continues to contribute quality minutes this could be a burner....would the loser of this game end up hypothetically in Hatton/northwood's bracket?? come regions

thewanderer wrote:i got grafton by 10 is lundquist is back. by 5 if he isnt. it was evident in the DVE game that his scoring punch was missed, and he plays pretty stoudt D. either way i see a close game. Cav wants revenge after having the FAB 5 beat last year. It could happen...... PROBABLY NOT THO. JMHO

Yes winner Grafton will be in Hatton/Northwoods bracket..... Lundquist is a ok player but way to easy to get in his head. I will agree he is only a 5 point player @ best but if he does play watch he will have his shorts on backwards as a superstition he has which shows weakness and if his shorts are on the right way shows he is cocky and you can get to him playing head games. This game will come down to which team has the best chipping and putting for the whole game. Grafton should WIN this one coming out prepared and with a great game plan in the cheerleading competion :lol: . As for the game Cavalier wins by 5 with great putting. :D
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thewanderer » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:38 pm

I didn't mean nic was a 5 as he averages mid teen's. I meant the game plays out differently without him. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames101 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm

thewanderer wrote:I didn't mean nic was a 5 as he averages mid teen's. I meant the game plays out differently without him. JMHO

I know sorry but I had too. When I was reading it I thought I had to play on it. Gave me sum trash to throw out
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 am

I think Jake Hanson is gonna show why he is the best player in district 4 tonight. Looking for him to have huge game.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby thewanderer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

Grafton Spoilers "THE RUN 2012" Live it!
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 pm

The Fab 5 are in the books, and the Magnificent 7 are on the loose!!!!hold on to your hats baby... :P
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby thewanderer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

The MAG 7, nice touch. they have progressed quite nicely this season while coming in with no varsity experience to speak of. As i have stated all season, they will be good by tourny time and it would be the match up i wanted to avoid the most. That being said, is thill have Grafton by 10. JMHO
HERE WE GO SPOILERS, HERE WE GO!
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames101 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

thewanderer wrote:The MAG 7, nice touch. they have progressed quite nicely this season while coming in with no varsity experience to speak of. As i have stated all season, they will be good by tourny time and it would be the match up i wanted to avoid the most. That being said, is thill have Grafton by 10. JMHO

You guys are killing me. Im just sitting back taking it all in kinda getting a good chuckle from it. Its going to be a great game to watch hope all the kids have fun along with the fans. Ths spoilers 2012 run or mag 7 run we are all together going to the betty. Best of luck to all players and coaches
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thewanderer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

kingjames101 wrote:
thewanderer wrote:The MAG 7, nice touch. they have progressed quite nicely this season while coming in with no varsity experience to speak of. As i have stated all season, they will be good by tourny time and it would be the match up i wanted to avoid the most. That being said, is still have Grafton by 10. JMHO

You guys are killing me. Im just sitting back taking it all in kinda getting a good chuckle from it. Its going to be a great game to watch hope all the kids have fun along with the fans. Ths spoilers 2012 run or mag 7 run we are all together going to the betty. Best of luck to all players and coaches

you sure like to sit back and watch over things. almost like a shepard of sorts?
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby kingjames101 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:41 pm

I like to sit back watch and stir the pot a little too.....
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thewanderer » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 am

"THE RUN" lives on! Lose your out now spoilers! Live it!
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby packers21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 am

Good champ game last night. Couple of big calls in the end that went Graftons way, Cav played tough. Congrats Grafton looking at the brackets I dont see anyone standing in the way until the Regional Champ.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thewanderer » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 am

District 4 got pretty competative towards the end of the season. they should do well in the regions. There is even an outside chance of a sweep of DVE decides to play the Jenson kid more inside with Laxdahl. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry, have been reverting back to an old cheer all morning
Elevator...Elevator...Elevator Shaft....Spiolers got the Elevator we got the shaft!!!...

the game changer dagger was Friedt getting called for the Offensive foul on the break away... Cavalier had the Momentum and the wind in their sail when all of a sudden the were pushed off the cliff
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby packers21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

winner-within wrote:Sorry, have been reverting back to an old cheer all morning
Elevator...Elevator...Elevator Shaft....Spiolers got the Elevator we got the shaft!!!...

the game changer dagger was Friedt getting called for the Offensive foul on the break away... Cavalier had the Momentum and the wind in their sail when all of a sudden the were pushed off the cliff

Couldnt agree more winner...
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thewanderer » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 am

i dont disagree tht there were a few calls that could've gone cav's way. The ref's let it go both ways for the most part, you just dont get much feed back on the ref's from winnins teams because, they won. Objectively speaking the charge call could have went either way but it was not an obvious miscall. JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

Postby old#63 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 pm

winner-within wrote:Sorry, have been reverting back to an old cheer all morning

Make up call for the foul they called on Houdek for sticking his butt into whoever shot that 3 pointer. 8) :) Great district championship! If they meet again, it's anybody's ball game.
old#63
NDPreps All-State

Postby N2X » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 pm

JMO.. You must be crazy if you think D4 is going to sweep next week.. At best I see a split..
N2X
NDPreps Starter

Postby thewanderer » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

FYI, i said "outside" chance. i agree it is unlikely. in my opiniion the H-N game vs DVE could be a close one where i dont believe the Grafton vs Hilsboro game will be close. Calvalier will beat GriggsC, the other game is a toss up but i will take PRFL over thompson JMHO
thewanderer
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Boys