Ingstad Family Media Senior Classic

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Ingstad Family Media Senior Classic

Postby heimer » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 am

Message to all senior basketball players:

Ingstad Family Media has set the dates for our Senior Classic basketball games. The games will be Friday, March 23rd, in Valley City at VCSU, and Friday, March 30th, in Jamestown at a site yet to be determined. I will update this message with the final information.

All seniors from around North Dakota are invited to play. We will limit each game to 24 boys and 24 girls, so the spots will be on a first-reserved, first-served basis.

You can reserve your spot by sending me a private message here, and we can exchange email addresses to get the ball rolling. Spots tend to go quickly, and this is as early as we've ever invited players, so if you'd like to play, you should contact me soon.

The games will be played with international rules:

4 10-minute quarters.
24-second shot clock
5-foul penalty per quarter (reset after each quarter)

Each game will have a three-point shooting contest and a dunk contest if there is enough interest. We will also have a gift for each player.

Again, send me a private message to get started.

Thanks!
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Re: Ingstad Family Media Senior Classic

Postby Wildcat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 pm

What about those kids that don't live on this site? What about those kids that would rather not out themselves to you?
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby heimer » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Wildcat, invitations will be going out to players through emails to coaches in the future. However, private messages are not "outed" to the general public, and no names will be published here.

In short, this is one of many ways I go about contacting prospective players. But, lets be honest, no one has enough time to invite the whole state, even though the whole state is invited. The invites I send out are to schools of our local area in the towns we serve.

Please don't look for conspiracy everywhere you turn. This is a fun event for seniors to play in. PMs to me are safe, IDs are kept confidential, and players from this area that do not frequently log on to this site will be invited through other means.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wildcat » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Not looking for conspiracy. Leave an e-mail address or mailing address on here that they can contact you, instead of having to out themselves to you. There's lots of ways to do it, without you finding out the real identities of 25 users on here.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby heimer » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm

How about this: Call toll-free at 800-450-5682. Ask about the senior classic. No need to out anyone in a PM.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby EHS1998 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I've known some kids who have played in this game in years past and have had a blast. They are treated very well by the organizers and get one more chance to play a game they love. I really encourage graduating seniors to take advantage of this opportunity, you will not be sorry you did.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby heimer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 am

Hey everyone,

We still have some spots available for the Senior Classic games in Valley City and Jamestown. Wanted to get this re-posted for those of you that may have had your season finish up this week. We'd love to have any and all seniors from around the state. To reserve your spot you should:

1) email me at kovcryan@live.com
2) PM me here
3) call me toll free at 800-450-5682.

All seniors from around the state are invited.

Thanks to those of you that have reserved your spot.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby heimer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 am

Hey everyone,

We still have some spots available for the Senior Classic game. We have consolidated the games to one night, March 30th, at VCSU. Wanted to get this re-posted for those of you that may have had your season finish up this week. We'd love to have any and all seniors from around the state. To reserve your spot you should:

1) email me at kovcryan@live.com
2) PM me here
3) call me toll free at 800-450-5682.

All seniors from around the state are invited.

Thanks to those of you that have reserved your spot.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby heimer » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi all,

We had a few girls drop out of the game, so we have some openings to fill. Again, every senior in North Dakota is eligible to play. Please drop me a line or give me a call as soon as you can and let me know if you can play.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Return to Girls