Clippers

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Clippers

Postby winner-within » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 am

I really like this team..Are they for real??
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Clippers

Postby Flip » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

The west is wide open I could see them and a lot of other teams making a run. Thunder are favorites out west IMO.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby bball15 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:16 pm

With the addition of of CP3 I see them as a top 4 team in the west
bball15
NDPreps Starter

Postby winner-within » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 pm

If Blake ever develops even a 10 footer.........They'll be dangerous.......we will see how the trade deadline goes
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

If they could bring in one or two more pieces by the deadline they will be a real contender. Top teams in the west IMO:

1. Thunder - Real good all around team with lots of young talent
2. Mavericks - Aren't playing like it now but they are the defending champs and they have a lot of talent, will be a threat come playoffs because of experience just like the Celtics have been recently
3. Lakers - Kobe is playing out of his mind, they have experience and a winning attitude, if the talks are true and they sign Arenas they will be better. Plus I think they end up with Dwight.
3. Clippers - Right now they are tied with the Lakers, it comes down to health come playoff time and what is done between now and the trade deadline. They have great talent and are young.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 pm

defensewinsgames wrote:If they could bring in one or two more pieces by the deadline they will be a real contender. Top teams in the west IMO:

1. Thunder - Real good all around team with lots of young talent
2. Mavericks - Aren't playing like it now but they are the defending champs and they have a lot of talent, will be a threat come playoffs because of experience just like the Celtics have been recently
3. Lakers - Kobe is playing out of his mind, they have experience and a winning attitude, if the talks are true and they sign Arenas they will be better. Plus I think they end up with Dwight.
3. Clippers - Right now they are tied with the Lakers, it comes down to health come playoff time and what is done between now and the trade deadline. They have great talent and are young.

I really don't know if Gilbert makes anybody better....and if they land Dwight...its over....for everybody.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Agree with winner, Arenas is a non factor.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 pm

I understand he isn't great but if you add a decent scoring pg to pick up some minutes from fisher they are gonna get better. So I'm gonna disagree and say Gilbert although isn't great he is still a factor
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 am

Lakers haven't the slightest chance without a major Trade.......Biggest reason??? Punxutawney Phil (jackson) saw his shadow.....
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

Agreed winner. That's why I think they end up with Howard. They need it, Howard wants it, and the Magic don't wanna just lose him in free agency.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things