Predictions for next season. EDC and WDA preseason rankings.

Predictions for next season. EDC and WDA preseason rankings.

Postby gunslinger13 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Who will be the top teams out of the East and the West
LOVE ME SEXY:P
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter

Re: Predictions for next season. EDC and WDA preseason ranki

Postby cheddar » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm

EDC: 1.Shanley
2. WF
3. Davies
4. Red River
5. North
6. Wahpeton
7. Devils Lake
8. Central
9. Valley city

What do people know about the west? From what i have heard they are all going to be down this year.
cheddar
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:44 pm

gunslinger13 wrote:Who will be the top teams out of the East and the West

1. WF
2. Shanley
3. Davies or RR
4. Davies or RR
North and Wahp are both sleeper teams, they could be in the top 4 just as easy as the 4 i put.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby fly » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 pm

1-3 toss up between davies Wf and shanley
4. red river
5. Wahp(they may surprise some and be in the top 3 or 4 though)
6 and on is not very important
fly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Linebacker48 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 am

I'm not quite sure how everyone thinks Wahp won't be in the top 4, yes they will have to beat some very good teams, but didn't they accopmlish this last year as a primarily Junior/Sophmore team?
Linebacker48
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Linebacker48 wrote:I'm not quite sure how everyone thinks Wahp won't be in the top 4, yes they will have to beat some very good teams, but didn't they accopmlish this last year as a primarily Junior/Sophmore team?

pitching depth will be there main problem this year, with them not having sheely anymore. they can't pitch bontjes and grippentraug every game, and after that they don't have much.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby fly » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 pm

I agree with ndbaseball999 on the pitching depth, and also they are not going to be very good hitters, yes they have bontjes and grippentraug but thats really all they have for solid hitting.
fly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

fly wrote:I agree with ndbaseball999 on the pitching depth, and also they are not going to be very good hitters, yes they have bontjes and grippentraug but thats really all they have for solid hitting.

yah if I'm remember right, their catcher can hit pretty well too, but there team is slim in many areas. but they may surprise some people and be in the top 4.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndakotasports94 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

Ndbaseball999 wrote:
Linebacker48 wrote:I'm not quite sure how everyone thinks Wahp won't be in the top 4, yes they will have to beat some very good teams, but didn't they accopmlish this last year as a primarily Junior/Sophmore team?

pitching depth will be there main problem this year, with them not having sheely anymore. they can't pitch bontjes and grippentraug every game, and after that they don't have much.

I don't see Wahpeton finishing in the top 4 in the regular season, but making the state tournament because it only takes two wins and Bontjes and Grippentraug can provide those 2 for them.
ndakotasports94
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Sparta » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Well lets be honest, Shanley won't be that good at all this year. The team is led by catcher Joe Hallock this year and with his temper tantrums and constant downtrotted state of mind the team will not go far into state. Hallock fails to call a good game behind the plate and he continueously gets into slumps where he strikes out all the time.
Mr. Sparta
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Mr. Sparta wrote:

Well lets be honest, Shanley won't be that good at all this year. The team is led by catcher Joe Hallock this year and with his temper tantrums and constant downtrotted state of mind the team will not go far into state. Hallock fails to call a good game behind the plate and he continueously gets into slumps where he strikes out all the time.

Read the rules of the Forum. This is a perfect example of a post that does nothing but bash a team and a player. And the word is "downtrodden." Take some English classes, you might find more tactful ways to get your opinion across and also learn the correct use of the language.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bamboozled » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

1 WF
2 Davies
3 shanley
4 wahp
5 Red river
Bamboozled
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Hinsa wrote:
Mr. Sparta wrote:

Read the rules of the Forum. This is a perfect example of a post that does nothing but bash a team and a player. And the word is "downtrodden." Take some English classes, you might find more tactful ways to get your opinion across and also learn the correct use of the language.

your bashing someones english on here also! like really? no one is really watching their spelling, so you don't need to nit pick every little thing alright?
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:05 am

Ndbaseball999 wrote:your bashing someones english on here also! like really? no one is really watching their spelling, so you don't need to nit pick every little thing alright?

lol...Solid post.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndakotasports94 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Ndbaseball999 wrote:
Hinsa wrote:
Mr. Sparta wrote:

your bashing someones english on here also! like really? no one is really watching their spelling, so you don't need to nit pick every little thing alright?

It's not nitpicking when it's a useless post. Shanley could potentially have a good year, and rambling and bashing is useless especially when it's done in such a way
ndakotasports94
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 pm

ndakotasports94 wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:
Hinsa wrote:
Mr. Sparta wrote:

It's not nitpicking when it's a useless post. Shanley could potentially have a good year, and rambling and bashing is useless especially when it's done in such a way

I understand it was pointless and they will be good. But to come out and say he needs to learn english? like thats a little to far!
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 pm

EDC:
1. Shanley
2. West Fargo
3. Davies
4. GF Red River
5. Wahpeton
6. Fargo North
7. Fargo South
8. Devils Lake
9. GF Central
10. Valley city
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Hinsa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Ndbaseball999 wrote:
ndakotasports94 wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:
Hinsa wrote:
Mr. Sparta wrote:

I understand it was pointless and they will be good. But to come out and say he needs to learn english? like thats a little to far!

It sounds like you haven't been around this site very long. Yes, we criticize English sometimes because when you use bad English, especially to bash someone, it makes a poster's IQ seem not much higher than a raisin's. I was merely pointing out that bashing is unacceptable on this site, and that a better grasp of the language would lead to a more tactful way to say you disagree with someone's opinion.
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseballdad » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm

ndakotasports94 wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:

I don't see Wahpeton finishing in the top 4 in the regular season, but making the state tournament because it only takes two wins and Bontjes and Grippentraug can provide those 2 for them.

If they get 2 wins at state in there first and second games does that not put them in the championship game
baseballdad
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fly » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 pm

baseballdad wrote:
ndakotasports94 wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:

If they get 2 wins at state in there first and second games does that not put them in the championship game

No one said about them being in the state championship, what was said is that if they get two wins in the edc tournament they would make it to the state tournament not the championship.
fly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:42 pm

fly wrote:
baseballdad wrote:
ndakotasports94 wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:

No one said about them being in the state championship, what was said is that if they get two wins in the edc tournament they would make it to the state tournament not the championship.

Yah i was wondering and thinking the same thing. but i feel that wahp has 2 strong pitchers as adressed earlier, but they cant just rely on those guys to win the 2 games they need to make it to state. Anything can happen in baseball.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby Shaw1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Not knowing too much about other teams. I think Century will have a decent team. They have a couple good arms with Varsity Experience and some younger kids that will be contributing on the hill. Offensive wise.... not sure. Could be wide open in the West this year. Mandan should have a good team.
Shaw1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Shaw1 wrote:Not knowing too much about other teams. I think Century will have a decent team. They have a couple good arms with Varsity Experience and some younger kids that will be contributing on the hill. Offensive wise.... not sure. Could be wide open in the West this year. Mandan should have a good team.

mandan have a good team? no way, i don't know much about these kids but what i have seen from guys that will be coming back to play for their high school team this coming year, are nnot very good. they did win varsity legion state, but that was with many college returners.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Sparta » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 am

Hinsa wrote:It sounds like you haven't been around this site very long. Yes, we criticize English sometimes because when you use bad English, especially to bash someone, it makes a poster's IQ seem not much higher than a raisin's. I was merely pointing out that bashing is unacceptable on this site, and that a better grasp of the language would lead to a more tactful way to say you disagree with someone's opinion.

I sincerely apologize for my inadvertent squander pertaining to my prior criticism concerning the Fargo Shanley baseball program. I formally issue my deepest regrets to the superior Hinsa, for you truly are a “Hall of Fame” member. However, your ignorance amuses me, due to the seriousness that you exercise on this internet website. I also disagree with your foolish metaphor comparing myself to raisin, because to my knowledge I am unaware of a raisin that has the ability to articulate intelligent thought using an internet browsing forum. :D
Mr. Sparta
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Now that's more like it! Verbiage worthy of a Spartan! :D
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Return to Class A