Bismarck vs St. Marys

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Bismarck vs St. Marys

Postby CB25 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Game analysis anyone?
CB25
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Bismarck vs St. Marys

Postby 1112cc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 pm

rough and physical game. was at sm vs belcourt game which had 50 fouls called this game easily could have had that.
Bismarck's outside shooting seemed to be down which i expect to improve since it is early. SM had a soph on bench who just got clearance from the doctor after breaking wrist in preseason. good shooter probably would have been starting if not for that.
Student sections were entertaining.For the most part they both kept it clean.
Next game should be interesting.
1112cc
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Neither Dexter Werner (24 points) or the sophomore Ben Weisbeck (31 points) were contained by the other team. Jaxon Fitterer was the difference maker, as Brad Obritsch did not play well, battling foul trouble all game.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby CB25 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Bismarck triumphed in the paint, where the St. Mary's big guys got beat by Dexter, who was effective offensively and defensively against both Obritsch and Herold. (#22 Herold could def be more aggressive and mean) However St. Marys guards kept them in the game and were superb against Bismarck's guards with thier ball movement, dribble penetration, good shooting, and strong defense against the dribble. Bismarck's guards were effective in getting the ball into the post, but seemed to struggle with thier perimeter shooting.

Would be curious to hear breakdowns of both St. Mary's(4out-1in?) and Bismark's (3out-2in?) offense.
CB25
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Boys