Eligibility/Transfer Rules

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Eligibility/Transfer Rules

Postby Flip » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Indy5 wrote:I hope he knows he won't even be the best player on his team.

Why?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Flip wrote:
Indy5 wrote:I hope he knows he won't even be the best player on his team.

Why?

Because Andrew Kozlowski is his age and VERY good. Was Davies best player as a Freshmen. I'm assuming he was all region?(Run probably knows)

by balla45 »

Just got this coach from a Class A coach, Andrew Kozlowski is the best guard since Boschee
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm not denying Andrew Kozlowski is better than Kretchman, my question was why do you care that Kretchman knows he won't be the best player?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Flip wrote:I'm not denying Andrew Kozlowski is better than Kretchman, my question was why do you care that Kretchman knows he won't be the best player?

I don't care. I'm just saying if he wants to transfer and have to sit out a year to play for Davies, I hope he doesn't think he'll be the star of the team, because he'll be disappointed.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Kretchman had 45 in the jv game.

Kretchman plays with Kozlowski on Dakota Pride.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby wolves65 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

THis whole thing has nothing to do with what the kid wanted in the first place. This all started with a parent who thought his kid should have been playing varsity as an 8th grader and when he didn't get his way he moved and when he didn't like his chances in Kindred he moved the kids again. Funny how things work out, he didn't want the kid to waste his 8th grade season so he moved and now he is wasting his sophmore season. Nice job DAD!!!!!!!!!
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

balla45 wrote:Kretchman had 45 in the jv game.

However, I heard that they lost.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby witherspoon » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

wolves65 wrote:THis whole thing has nothing to do with what the kid wanted in the first place. This all started with a parent who thought his kid should have been playing varsity as an 8th grader and when he didn't get his way he moved and when he didn't like his chances in Kindred he moved the kids again. Funny how things work out, he didn't want the kid to waste his 8th grade season so he moved and now he is wasting his sophmore season. Nice job DAD!!!!!!!!!

Another sad tale of the dad living HIS childhood dreams through his son :(
witherspoon
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

witherspoon wrote:
wolves65 wrote:THis whole thing has nothing to do with what the kid wanted in the first place. This all started with a parent who thought his kid should have been playing varsity as an 8th grader and when he didn't get his way he moved and when he didn't like his chances in Kindred he moved the kids again. Funny how things work out, he didn't want the kid to waste his 8th grade season so he moved and now he is wasting his sophmore season. Nice job DAD!!!!!!!!!

Another sad tale of the dad living HIS childhood dreams through his son :(

I understand how the blame could be put on the parent first...but are we not sure this isn't what the kid wanted to do too. I know the first situation was the parent wanting the kid to play...but this one could have been mutually between the parent, the kid, and a little peer pressure added in there.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Twin2 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Baller wrote:I think it was in place. The Roemichs sold there house in Botno, thus vacating their residence and techinically moved to Linton as the parents were "commuting" to work in botno.

No, no, no. Their mother works in Belcourt and the father worked in Botno. He doesn't have a job anymore. They still have their house in Botno. The parents still live in Botno. How these boys got to play is unknown.
Twin2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Baller » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

Twin2 wrote:
Baller wrote:I think it was in place. The Roemichs sold there house in Botno, thus vacating their residence and techinically moved to Linton as the parents were "commuting" to work in botno.

No, no, no. Their mother works in Belcourt and the father worked in Botno. He doesn't have a job anymore. They still have their house in Botno. The parents still live in Botno. How these boys got to play is unknown.

Nope, when the boys moved, the parents sold their house and they lived at the college helping out as RA's. They have since bought a new house in bottineau
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Hot Topics