All State Team

The teams in 9 Man

Re: All State Team

Postby cuzimawesome » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 am

defensewinsgames wrote:You have to be kidding! There is no way Theilges is a better QB than Bell. I don't care if you have all the WR talent in the world that doesn't mean you make good throws and Bell did all year! Bell isn't a a RB like u put it he has th best arm in the region, the best mechanics, and the best vision! That's why he is first team all state QB

Yes he is... All bell had to do was throw a little dump pass or the long ball to Illies or Vasquez and watch them run... Thielges has better vision that Bell...he is also a better decision maker than Bell is....I mean literally u can put me at QB with Illies and Vasquez at the WR and I could be all state....only reason Bell made it was because he had Vasquez and Illies...W/L woulda won state if Tyler was their QB...I mean Once Napolean took away Illies and Vasquez what did Bell do? Pretty sure he dis nothing...cuz he isn't a decision maker like Thielges
Last edited by cuzimawesome on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
cuzimawesome
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 am

cuzimawesome wrote:
defensewinsgames wrote:You have to be kidding! There is no way Theilges is a better QB than Bell. I don't care if you have all the WR talent in the world that doesn't mean you make good throws and Bell did all year! Bell isn't a a RB like u put it he has th best arm in the region, the best mechanics, and the best vision! That's why he is first team all state QB

Yes he is... All bell had to do was throw a little dump pass or the long ball to Illies or Vasquez and watch them run... Thielges has better vision that Bell...he is also a better decision maker than Bell is....I mean literally u can put me at QB with Illies and Vasquez at the WR and I could be all state....only reason Bell made it was because he had Vasquez and Illies

Bold Statement...not likely
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby footballchicken » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Decision Maker....?

"Turn and pitch it to my brother "- "or drop back and throw it to my brother" (because all my other recievers are bad according to you)

You are right, big decisions to make - no wonder you speak so highly
footballchicken
NDPreps Starter

Postby formerwarrior » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

cuzimawesome wrote:

Yes he is... All bell had to do was throw a little dump pass or the long ball to Illies or Vasquez and watch them run... Thielges has better vision that Bell...he is also a better decision maker than Bell is....I mean literally u can put me at QB with Illies and Vasquez at the WR and I could be all state....only reason Bell made it was because he had Vasquez and Illies...W/L woulda won state if Tyler was their QB...I mean Once Napolean took away Illies and Vasquez what did Bell do? Pretty sure he dis nothing...cuz he isn't a decision maker like Thielges

I'm sorry, but maybe you missed all the touchdowns that Bell ran in himself. He had 5 alone in the Cavalier game. He had great recievers, but they didn't run the ball in for him. I watched him all season and he was running the ball just as much as passing. That to me is an all around player. So to say all he had to do was throw the ball is wrong because he did much more.
formerwarrior
NDPreps Reserve

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 pm

All he did was dump passes!? Over half his completions were 15+ yard down the field throws! He had a 29 to 1 touchdown to interception ratio! Tht doesn't just happen using dump passes....bell is a great QB and you need to check yourself! You don't blame the end of a season on a 17 year old kid. They already feel bad enough without someone saying they are single handedly the reason they didn't win state! Have some respect and decency for the love of god. You need to go look in a mirror and go figure out how you can sit here and say that! He is a kid! They are all kids! And people like you who treat them like they get payed millions and like you pay a ton to watch them are sickening! I guarentee if someone said that to your kid you wouldn't think real highly of it so next time think before you go around trash talking a kid! And no 17 is not an adult l, it is a child! Someones son!
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby panthercub » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

defensewinsgames wrote:All he did was dump passes!? Over half his completions were 15+ yard down the field throws! He had a 29 to 1 touchdown to interception ratio! Tht doesn't just happen using dump passes....bell is a great QB and you need to check yourself! You don't blame the end of a season on a 17 year old kid. They already feel bad enough without someone saying they are single handedly the reason they didn't win state! Have some respect and decency for the love of god. You need to go look in a mirror and go figure out how you can sit here and say that! He is a kid! They are all kids! And people like you who treat them like they get payed millions and like you pay a ton to watch them are sickening! I guarentee if someone said that to your kid you wouldn't think real highly of it so next time think before you go around trash talking a kid! And no 17 is not an adult l, it is a child! Someones son!

Very well put! They are all kids! cuzimawesome you need help!
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby defensewinsgames » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks pathercub. I Didn't mean to go off like that. I just got caught up in a fit of rage because I know how hard these kids work and I don't think it's right to put that on someone
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Just following up on this, Tyler Thielges is playing D1 football next year at SDSU does anyone know where Bell is going to be playing?
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

EHS1998 wrote:Just following up on this, Tyler Thielges is playing D1 football next year at SDSU does anyone know where Bell is going to be playing?

He's not on the roster.
http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.dbml ... PSID=64626
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby EHS1998 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Interesting, I am pretty sure that is where he is going. I dont think the plan has changed. I guess we will know for sure in a month or so. Where is Bell going?
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

Bell isn't going anywhere, he talked to multiple schools but isn't going anywhere
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 am

defensewinsgames wrote:Bell isn't going anywhere, he talked to multiple schools but isn't going anywhere

Certainly has the talent to play in college, in my oinion.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:17 pm

I would definetly agree. It's a shame he isn't going to play
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flip » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:45 pm

defensewinsgames wrote:I would definetly agree. It's a shame he isn't going to play

I don't know what Bell's plans are, but there are kids every year that could go play sports at a VCSU or a Mayville State, but they want to challenge themselves academically by going to a larger school where they wouldn't have the chance to play sports.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm sure that is one reason.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am

I heard he was talked to by concordia, mayville, valley, and presentation; but was only considering concordia and maybe another I don't quite remember. I'm guessing part of the reason those kids don't go play also has to do with majors. Most of those little schools are pretty specialized. For instance: if your not gonna be a teacher you probably wouldn't go to mayville
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to 9 - Man