Championship post game thread

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Championship post game thread

Postby ILoveBaseball21 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:36 pm

defensewinsgames wrote:Indy I understand what your getting at and I don't disagree but that doesn't make them any worse of a QB. Just because they were put in a 9 man league doesn't mean they can't go on to be just as good if not better than 11 man athletes. I would challenge anyone to find someone at the QB position in North Dakota that is a purer athlete than Hagler.

They play 9-man and they won't ever have a chance to prove themselves against higher level teams; therefore, isn't it difficult to compare them to higher levels?
ILoveBaseball21
NDPreps Starter

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Yep that was the point I was trying to make, saying one is better than the other will never do anything because it can't be proven
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 pm

You can't make statements and not back it up with anything! That is why what Flip says always makes sense and people who just go he is better at everything or just he is better sound unintelligent, that isn't how you make a point or win an argument. Flip is right winner your wrong on this
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 pm

this wasn't my argument..... Flip hoisted me into it, just to make his thread take off and go nuts....I couldn't care less who is better....I know who I would take on my team though!!!

and Flips always right....just ask him.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 am

Well I could do that but then you would just say how he is wrong and your right. So who would you take?
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 am

You joined Nov 6th of this month and your going to jump my stuff....say how this is this, and that is that..???
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 am

Ha settle down winner I'm not jumping your stuff, I really don't care just stirring up the pot. I really don't don't care which of you wins an argument, but your right your opinion should be worth more than mine and I shouldn't be entitled to an opinion because I just joined on Nov 6th
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby d_fense » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 am

winner-within wrote:this wasn't my argument..... Flip hoisted me into it, just to make his thread take off and go nuts....I couldn't care less who is better....I know who I would take on my team though!!!

Yea, you would take the kid who lead the kicking of your team during his jr. year.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 am

d_fense wrote:
winner-within wrote:this wasn't my argument..... Flip hoisted me into it, just to make his thread take off and go nuts....I couldn't care less who is better....I know who I would take on my team though!!!

Yea, you would take the kid who lead the kicking of your team during his jr. year.

Nope....I'd take the kid who made first team All State his Soph year this season.. :wink:
Last edited by winner-within on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 am

defensewinsgames wrote:Ha settle down winner I'm not jumping your stuff, I really don't care just stirring up the pot. I really don't don't care which of you wins an argument, but your right your opinion should be worth more than mine and I shouldn't be entitled to an opinion because I just joined on Nov 6th

OH I'm not excited

everything I do I stay calm while doing....actually... panthercub is the one who said hes the best...I have know idea how I got involved...Oh yea! now I remember....I was stereo typed ... :lol:
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby d_fense » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 am

winner-within wrote:
d_fense wrote:

Nope....I'd take the kid who made first team All State his Soph year this season.. :wink:

Hansana was a Class A all stater his sophomore year at QB.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 am

I'd still take Chrest.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby defensewinsgames » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Chrest is one heck of an athlete but as far as a QB to build a team around I think I would go with Hagler. If I have a good receiving core or a good running back I would take Chrest
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby panthercub » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:16 pm

panthercub wrote:Jake has been to the State Class B Basketball Tourney twice, as an eigth grader they took 7th, and we all know what happened last year. He led his football team in the best 9-Man ND State Championship game ever, falling a little short to a better team. What has Hansana acheieved? (just curious)

Defense wins, this is the statement to back it up and he has scored over 2000 points in his career and is only a Jr. He has had sucessful post seasons in basketball football and also is a very good pitcher, and had a very good season in the first year NS had a HS baseball team!
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Thank you panthercub. That is all I wanted was a reason to back up the statement. It's hard to argue with that.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 pm

panthercub wrote:
panthercub wrote:Jake has been to the State Class B Basketball Tourney twice, as an eigth grader they took 7th, and we all know what happened last year. He led his football team in the best 9-Man ND State Championship game ever, falling a little short to a better team. What has Hansana acheieved? (just curious)

Defense wins, this is the statement to back it up and he has scored over 2000 points in his career and is only a Jr. He has had sucessful post seasons in basketball football and also is a very good pitcher, and had a very good season in the first year NS had a HS baseball team!

Hagler isnt over 2000 pts yet in his career.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Assuming he played in 27 games his 8th, 9th and 10th grade years he'd have to have averaged nearly 25 a game to be at 2,000.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby justplayalready » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:33 pm

he hit 1000 in the region championship game last year
justplayalready
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 pm

2000 points in his career....he didn't say on the B Ball court.....Baseball, Basketball, Football....he said 2000 points.... :P ...I don't know!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby kingjames101 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 am

oh how ive missed this site. and everybody is picking on winner already going to be a great winter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:53 am

I don't recall ever being Picked on!!!.............some are just "Chasin that Neon Rainbow"............others are ..."livin the dream".... :wink:
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby kingjames101 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm

They will be chasin along time if they think their going to get under your skin. All to remember if you want to pitch u have to be able to catch without getting mad.
One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
kingjames101
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby winner-within » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:17 am

Say's I am the Greatest...that is understood....but even I didn't know.....I could Pitch that good!!!!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby panthercub » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 pm

My bad that was supposed to be over a 1000 pts, yes he did do it last year in the regional tourney. :oops:
panthercub
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to 9 - Man