Re: Kindred @ Carrington

Postby PrepFBrules » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 pm

no such thing as a good hockey game,... boooooooring
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bud225 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:no such thing as a good hockey game,... boooooooring

Maybe you don't like to watch hockey but you should try playing it I've met only a couple of people in my life that didn't enjoy skating.
Bud225
NDPreps Starter

Postby prepfan14 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Were the last five post suppost to be funny...????
prepfan14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby VOTCC » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 pm

No hockey post here, just an fyi the Carrington/Kindred game will be on the air:

www.newsdakota.com

1600 A.M. KDAK---Carrington
VOTCC
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Kindred 16
Carrington 0

mid-1st quarter
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby lockdown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Kindred 16

Carrington 8

a minute left in the first
i got the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid
lockdown
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan33 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 pm

sounds like penalties are already hurting kindred
sportsfan33
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:35 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Of all the AA playoff matchups...Kindred has the least distance to travel. So that shouldn't hinder them at all.

Kindred 28
Carrington 23

Tell me what makes you think Carrington will lose, Just curious?

I just think Kindred will find a way to win...I've got nothing against Carrington. I just have a feeling Kindred will win

I think Carrington is to well coached, to fast, to physical for Kindred.
Carrington will be in their back field all night you can to my words for it.
There D is very good at stopping the run, and from what I heard Kindred can't pass. Just what I heard! They could be telling me wrong.

Looks like I was right...but I didn't think Kindred would kill the Cardinals that badly. From what I heard...Carringon wasn't in their backfield much at all.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Unity77 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:44 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:no such thing as a good hockey game,... boooooooring

:roll: Let me guess, you think watching someone dribbling a ball is better entertainment.
Unity77
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby wolves65 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Prep14 you serving pancakes for breakfast in the morning? Know the outcome of the game but not sure how it went but looks like you need to throw Kindred a bit of respect.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Danceisntasport » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am

wolves65 wrote:Prep14 you serving pancakes for breakfast in the morning? Know the outcome of the game but not sure how it went but looks like you need to throw Kindred a bit of respect.

We get it.. You're from kindred. Earlier you say you have a kid.. So be an adult and don't go after some college kid for "I told you so"
You've gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
Danceisntasport
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Of all the AA playoff matchups...Kindred has the least distance to travel. So that shouldn't hinder them at all.

Kindred 28
Carrington 23

Tell me what makes you think Carrington will lose, Just curious?

I just think Kindred will find a way to win...I've got nothing against Carrington. I just have a feeling Kindred will win

I think Carrington is to well coached, to fast, to physical for Kindred.
Carrington will be in their back field all night you can to my words for it.
There D is very good at stopping the run, and from what I heard Kindred can't pass. Just what I heard! They could be telling me wrong.

Looks like I was right...but I didn't think Kindred would kill the Cardinals that badly. From what I heard...Carringon wasn't in their backfield much at all.

Yes you were my god.. I thought it was going to at least be a game, but Carrington looked like they forgot that Saturday they had a fottball game. Kindred just out played them. Carringtons starting RB broke his leg in the first half which kinda hurt them, and the three interceptions they threw. Oh well I guess its done and over with Carrington should be in the hunt again next year they return a lot. Good luck the rest of the way to kindred. And Plankers is still just a little guy :lol:
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby wolves65 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 am

Dance-not even a Kindred fan if you really want to know. I thought Carrington would win the game so I am a bit shocked at the outcome myself just thought Plankers deserved better than he was getting from "14".
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 am

wolves65 wrote:Dance-not even a Kindred fan if you really want to know. I thought Carrington would win the game so I am a bit shocked at the outcome myself just thought Plankers deserved better than he was getting from "14".

I can agree to that...I know wolves is NOT a Kindred fan.

AND I do agree that ndsportsfan14 kind of had it coming after all his comments about Kindred being dismantled by Carrington.

With that said...Let's just discuss the game and not other's posts.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
wolves65 wrote:Dance-not even a Kindred fan if you really want to know. I thought Carrington would win the game so I am a bit shocked at the outcome myself just thought Plankers deserved better than he was getting from "14".

AND I do agree that ndsportsfan14 kind of had it coming after all his comments about Kindred being dismantled by Carrington.

I wag kidding about Jack. He is a beast on O line but not very impressive on D line you would think with his size he'd dominate both sides of the ball. But the two players that killed Carrington the most was #8 Austin Dahlgran (spelling) and there quarterback seemed like a heck of a athlete he had a very very great game on both sides of the ball.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

I wag kidding about Jack. He is a beast on O line but not very impressive on D line you would think with his size he'd dominate both sides of the ball. But the two players that killed Carrington the most was #8 Austin Dahlgran (spelling) and there quarterback seemed like a heck of a athlete he had a very very great game on both sides of the ball.

Plankers was a FORCE on both sides of the ball before he had knee issues.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby wolves65 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

how good would Austin D be if they played him at the correct position. He would be unstoppable as a DT and OG at this level. He is hard to deal with now because he is so big but put him up another class or on to college and he will have to play line.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Danceisntasport » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 am

He's best as a power running back/fullback. He's nowhere near big enough to be a college lineman.
You've gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
Danceisntasport
NDPreps Reserve

Postby PrepFBrules » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Danceisntasport wrote:He's best as a power running back/fullback. He's nowhere near big enough to be a college lineman.

"Dance", I'm curious about your screen name. Was it the fact that none of the girls on your school's dance team would give you a date, or is it the lack of accomplishment in your own life that requires you minimize others? I don't follow competitive dance, but what I know is both Carrington and Kindred have strong programs, I'm guessing you're from one of the two towns. Before you defend yourself with your list of 'has-been' accomplishments, ask yourself this question: "How many future Division I athletes did I compete against while in Carrington/Kindred?" I'll answer it for you, none. So whatever titles or banners you won, get over yourself. Lastly, something to think about; golf, archery, bowling, table tennis, curling, NASCAR, etc, etc, etc are 'sports'. How athletic are these participants? I could go on and on, but I'm guessing I've already lost you, for others reading I hope you enjoyed!

This user has been warned. Posts like these will not be tolerated. You can't come on here and totally bash a user like this.
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby E@stern Executioner » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:
Danceisntasport wrote:He's best as a power running back/fullback. He's nowhere near big enough to be a college lineman.

"Dance", I'm curious about your screen name. Was it the fact that none of the girls on your school's dance team would give you a date, or is it the lack of accomplishment in your own life that requires you minimize others? I don't follow competitive dance, but what I know is both Carrington and Kindred have strong programs, I'm guessing you're from one of the two towns. Before you defend yourself with your list of 'has-been' accomplishments, ask yourself this question: "How many future Division I athletes did I compete against while in Carrington/Kindred?" I'll answer it for you, none. So whatever titles or banners you won, get over yourself. Lastly, something to think about; golf, archery, bowling, table tennis, curling, NASCAR, etc, etc, etc are 'sports'. How athletic are these participants? I could go on and on, but I'm guessing I've already lost you, for others reading I hope you enjoyed!

AWE. SOME.

That is one of the better internet beatings that I've read in quite some time.
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to AA