Heart River @ Stanley-Powers Lake

The teams in Class A

Re: Heart River @ Stanley-Powers Lake

Postby classBdude » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:30 pm

This game reminded me of a college game! Both teams going at it, fans super excited on both sides! Band in UNIFORM??? Who sees that anymore? I love going to these small town football games from all over!

Stanley looked strong....very strong! And only 3 penalties!! Heart River just does not have the depth...nor the man power on the line.

I think the state title game will be played in the West on Saturday. Hazen is big, strong and fast! Stanley capitalizes on your weaknesses. I give the slight edge to Hazen! It will be a doosey!!!
classBdude
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hsfootballfan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:39 pm

WOW!!!! Stanley is a good defensive team. I didnt think they would shut Heart River out. I like the kind of football they play. Straight up smashmouth football on both sides of the ball.

I have heard from various people that Hazen is the real deal. If they are they better bring it next week cuz I know after watching Stanley a couple times this year, they are the real deal. Looking forward to next Saturday. According to the extended forecast, could be cold and wet, I dont know what Hazen does on offense, but the weather wont affect Stanley at all.
hsfootballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 am

hsfootballfan wrote:WOW!!!! Stanley is a good defensive team. I didnt think they would shut Heart River out. I like the kind of football they play. Straight up smashmouth football on both sides of the ball.

I have heard from various people that Hazen is the real deal. If they are they better bring it next week cuz I know after watching Stanley a couple times this year, they are the real deal. Looking forward to next Saturday. According to the extended forecast, could be cold and wet, I dont know what Hazen does on offense, but the weather wont affect Stanley at all.

A possible winter storm is on the horizon for ND. Could make things interesting :D
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Previous

Return to A