Tebow

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Tebow

Postby winner-within » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:29 am

Another huge underestimated NFL potential player...i would take this Guy over T Jack or Rosenthal (although I would take Webb over Tjack and rosenthal) also....but I think Tim is going to be Starting by game 4 or 5 for the Bronco's maybe even sooner.....Tim reminds me most of a young Brett favre...even stronger...he knows how to win championships one of his biggest assets...and he has the pizazz and charisma of a high strung Thoroughbred Colt (stud).....He makes it big in the NFL.....you heard it first right here. :D
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Tebow

Postby The Schwab » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 am

winner-within wrote:Another huge underestimated NFL potential player...i would take this Guy over T Jack or Rosenthal (although I would take Webb over Tjack and rosenthal) also....but I think Tim is going to be Starting by game 4 or 5 for the Bronco's maybe even sooner.....Tim reminds me most of a young Brett favre...even stronger...he knows how to win championships one of his biggest assets...and he has the pizazz and charisma of a high strung Thoroughbred Colt (stud).....He makes it big in the NFL.....you heard it first right here. :D

I wanted the Vikings to draft Tebow, I didn't think he would be a first rounder however. I love the way he carries himself, he is the definition of the word "Leader". He will find a way to be successful in the league.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 am

The Schwab wrote:
winner-within wrote:Another huge underestimated NFL potential player...i would take this Guy over T Jack or Rosenthal (although I would take Webb over Tjack and rosenthal) also....but I think Tim is going to be Starting by game 4 or 5 for the Bronco's maybe even sooner.....Tim reminds me most of a young Brett favre...even stronger...he knows how to win championships one of his biggest assets...and he has the pizazz and charisma of a high strung Thoroughbred Colt (stud).....He makes it big in the NFL.....you heard it first right here. :D

I wanted the Vikings to draft Tebow, I didn't think he would be a first rounder however. I love the way he carries himself, he is the definition of the word "Leader". He will find a way to be successful in the league.

agreed...I would have loved to see him come to MN
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby future star » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm

57 comp%
2,300yds passing
14tds passing
600yds rushing
6tds rushing

just some predicted stats if he starts
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 pm

He's not gonna start or be the back up.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indy5 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 pm

cubsfan wrote:He's not gonna start or be the back up.

By NFL roster definition, he will be the backup, if they use him in wildcat or short yardage packages.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Tebow is gonna be like Matt Lienart, have a great college career but just doesn't have the right tools to succeed at the next level. JMHO
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 am

Tebow is miles ahead of what Leinhart will ever be. Maybe not in the mechanics or fundamentals department, but he is a true leader and a harder worker. You can get a lot of success by the respect you receive from teammates and leading them into battle. Tebow is like William Wallace in Braveheart, Leinhart is more like the prince waiting for the throne who can't command his troops.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 3nout » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm

I have to agree with ndlionsfan, Tebow is much better now than Leinart will ever be. Tebow will stay on in the NFL longer, whether it's at QB or the Wildcat spot. Tebow has spirit, and the will to win. Plus he could play linbacker with his size. He's a monster.
3nout
NDPreps Starter

Postby winner-within » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 am

This Guy should have just went in at the beginning of this Season
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby bison football73 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:22 pm

i dont think so. he has about the same accuracy as Donovan Mcnabb, and we all know how well the Vikes r doing right now. he just flat out misses receivers on stuff that you should be hitting
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

bison football73 wrote:i dont think so. he has about the same accuracy as Donovan Mcnabb, and we all know how well the Vikes r doing right now. he just flat out misses receivers on stuff that you should be hitting

After 12 years in the league nabb should be able to close his eyes and hit his target....Tebow is to fresh to criticize his ability to pass....the question is....is there potential to be an NFL QB????..Yep and if they had went with him day 1 of this year he would be that much further along.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

May not be a Rocket scientist but I bet the Bronco Fans slept better last night.....he'd make a great Fire Fighter.....Hes a perfect example of why Pansy's don't Play QB for to long in the NFL..... that's why he'll be around for a spell.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby bison football73 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 pm

as much as i dont like tebow, the way he plays, the way he holds himself, he is still a winner dont like it but he finds a way to win
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

cubsfan wrote:He's not gonna start or be the back up.

Hmmmmm!!!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby BasketballMind » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 am

Tebow needs out of Denver. No support from management or coaching staff. I don't think he'll be a top-level Quarterback in ANY system, but he needs a fresh start to even have a chance at success. He did look pretty bad yesterday though.
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Postby shooter! » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 am

winner-within wrote:May not be a Rocket scientist but I bet the Bronco Fans slept better last night.....he'd make a great Fire Fighter.....Hes a perfect example of why Pansy's don't Play QB for to long in the NFL..... that's why he'll be around for a spell.

Yeah, cause Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers won't play for too long
shooter!
NDPreps Starter

Postby winner-within » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:56 am

shooter! wrote:
winner-within wrote:May not be a Rocket scientist but I bet the Bronco Fans slept better last night.....he'd make a great Fire Fighter.....Hes a perfect example of why Pansy's don't Play QB for to long in the NFL..... that's why he'll be around for a spell.

Yeah, cause Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers won't play for too long

or Favre
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things