3.didonna
4.humann
5.sether
6.fischer(logan)
7.gotta
9.todd
10.kutka
the underdog will prevail

What a stupid post! So you're telling me that the kid who ran a 9:04 3200m as a sophomore and in the first race of cross country beats the number 1 kid in class b and the number 2 kid in class A by a minute should be ranked second to a kid that took 9th at state cross country last year and 4th at state track in the 3200m earlier this year? Get a life.
I also noticed that you have no (zero) EDC kids on your top ten list, but instead favor kids like Dylan Sether, who really hasn't shown top 8 at state quality yet. Learn some facts before you go posting on here.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 3rd XC Poll

Postby theman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Let me clarify. Leingang ran a minute faster than Ken Wells. Ken Wells ran a minute faster than Chris Chamberlain. Sorry, he's not winning state.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby edc4lyfe » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

theman wrote:Let me clarify. Leingang ran a minute faster than Ken Wells. Ken Wells ran a minute faster than Chris Chamberlain. Sorry, he's not winning state.

wth bro...why so harsh? im just stating my opinion and you bring me down. i know lots of facts like leingang didnt even win the national 400 or anything. chambo wont accept anything but numero uno
edc4lyfe
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Triathlete10 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

edc4lyfe wrote:
theman wrote:Let me clarify. Leingang ran a minute faster than Ken Wells. Ken Wells ran a minute faster than Chris Chamberlain. Sorry, he's not winning state.

wth bro...why so harsh? im just stating my opinion and you bring me down. i know lots of facts like leingang didnt even win the national 400 or anything. chambo wont accept anything but numero uno

I have to say that I definitely agree with edc4lyfe. Chamberlain is the kinda kid that shocks us all when he gets to the line. I put all my faith into that guy. He will definitely be the 2011 cross champion!
Triathlete10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby KeithStone » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 am

Lisbon looks really good this year. Anyone think they can do anything come State?
KeithStone
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:01 pm

KeithStone wrote:Lisbon looks really good this year. Anyone think they can do anything come State?

It still early...but they are probably the best team from the east (easily)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby KeithStone » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Rugby is in the east. You think they're better then Rugby?
KeithStone
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 pm

KeithStone wrote:Rugby is in the east. You think they're better then Rugby?

sorry...I thought Rugby was west. Rugby is west in football and that threw me off...so actually Lisbon is 2nd best in the East.

East:
1. Rugby
2. Lisbon
3. Central Cass
4. Grafton
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby theman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 am

Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

I have to say that I definitely agree with edc4lyfe. Chamberlain is the kinda kid that shocks us all when he gets to the line. I put all my faith into that guy. He will definitely be the 2011 cross champion!

I'm still trying to decide if you two are being serious or not. Leingang is ranked 9th-11th in the country (depending on which poll you check) for individuals in cross country. I can't believe you are putting this into question. The only way Leingang doesn't win state is if he gets injured.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 am

theman wrote:
Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

I'm still trying to decide if you two are being serious or not. Leingang is ranked 9th-11th in the country (depending on which poll you check) for individuals in cross country. I can't believe you are putting this into question. The only way Leingang doesn't win state is if he gets injured.

he could be sick and still win :)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby edc4lyfe » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
theman wrote:
Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

I can hear the crowd cheering now...CHAMBO, CHAMBO, CHAMBO! leingang may be ranked top 300-400 in the nation, but he does not have the same drive as the blazing gun from 58801. PEACE!
edc4lyfe
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 pm

edc4lyfe wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
theman wrote:
Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

I can hear the crowd cheering now...CHAMBO, CHAMBO, CHAMBO! leingang may be ranked top 300-400 in the nation, but he does not have the same drive as the blazing gun from 58801. PEACE!

so you are saying Leingang doesn't have any drive???
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby theman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
theman wrote:
Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

so you are saying Leingang doesn't have any drive???

He's a troll. He doesn't actually believe that; he's just trying to stir the pot.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby theman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 pm

edc4lyfe wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
theman wrote:
Triathlete10 wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:

Leingang won the Griak by 10 seconds. Still think Chamberlain is gonna win state?
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Cross Country