BABE RUTH BASEBALL CLASS B!!!!!

Re: BABE RUTH BASEBALL CLASS B!!!!!

Postby ValleyCity4Life » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

just an update on my 2 favorite babe ruth teams :D

Lamoure-15

Valley City-4

Roddy Gentzkow picks up the win for Lamoure, Anthony Olson also had a 3 run homerun inside the park

They have now split the regular season series
Hi-Liner fan
ValleyCity4Life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby L Kings9 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

hazen makes it to state by beating hettinger in 2 out of 3 games
L Kings9
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ValleyCity4Life » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 am

and district 6 tournament is set to start today

1. Lisbon
2. Lamoure
3. Valley City
4. Oakes
5. Linton?
6. Steele?
7. Wishek
8. Ellendale

so i believe the first games would be, Lisbon vs. Ellendale, Lamoure vs. Wishek, Valley City vs. Steele, Oakes vs. Linton
Hi-Liner fan
ValleyCity4Life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby InTheKnow » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Grafton came from behind down 4-2 in the top of the 7th to defeat Midway-Manvel 7-4 in the winner take all title game of the North Valley League tournament. Grafton Plays Bottineau in Grafton starting Monday in a best of 3 District Playoff to advance to state.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Grafton came from behind down 4-2 in the top of the 7th to defeat Midway-Manvel 7-4 in the winner take all title game of the North Valley League tournament. Grafton Plays Bottineau in Grafton starting Monday in a best of 3 District Playoff to advance to state.

Explain this post to me. What's the North Valley League tournament? Why are Grafton and Bottineau in the same district?
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby lovwatchingsports » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am

Indy5 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:Grafton came from behind down 4-2 in the top of the 7th to defeat Midway-Manvel 7-4 in the winner take all title game of the North Valley League tournament. Grafton Plays Bottineau in Grafton starting Monday in a best of 3 District Playoff to advance to state.

Explain this post to me. What's the North Valley League tournament? Why are Grafton and Bottineau in the same district?

From my understanding there are only one (Grafton) or tywo teams in that area that sanction their teams and then nobody until you get to the Rugby Harvey Botno area, they threw them to gether. Just like Watford City in with Surrey
lovwatchingsports
NDPreps All-State

Postby L Kings9 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

So is hazen the only team to make it to state so far besides surrey?
L Kings9
NDPreps Rookie

Postby gameplayer » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 am

lovwatchingsports wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

From my understanding there are only one (Grafton) or tywo teams in that area that sanction their teams and then nobody until you get to the Rugby Harvey Botno area, they threw them to gether. Just like Watford City in with Surrey

Northern League had six sanctioned teams this year. Grafton, Park River, Minto, Midway Manvel, Langdon, and St. Thomas
gameplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 am

L Kings9 wrote:So is hazen the only team to make it to state so far besides surrey?

Grafton will be heading to state this year after beating bottineau yesterday.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby lovwatchingsports » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 am

gameplayer wrote:
lovwatchingsports wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

Northern League had six sanctioned teams this year. Grafton, Park River, Minto, Midway Manvel, Langdon, and St. Thomas

Botno people made it sound like Grafton was the only sanctioned team out there, sorry.
lovwatchingsports
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball0777 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

L Kings9 wrote:hazen makes it to state by beating hettinger in 2 out of 3 games

hazen beat hettinger 10 running them both games
baseball0777
NDPreps Rookie

Postby boog » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 am

Does anyone know the state tourney bracket?
boog
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Class B