NHL NBA

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

NHL NBA

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

Both 2-2.......I'll stick with Heat in 7, just like last year the Home court advantage team wins the last 2 game of the series....Mavs win by 5 in game 5 and Miami wins the last 2 with the home crowd giving them the 10 point edge each game.

Bruins don't lose again...Game over.... Canucks really messed up.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: NHL NBA

Postby Flip » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 am

winner-within wrote:Mavs win by 5 in game 5...

Yesterday you said the Heat would win game 5.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 am

Flip wrote:
winner-within wrote:Mavs win by 5 in game 5...

Yesterday you said the Heat would win game 5.

Did I? since you archive every post of mine, Please dig that one up.....I've stated Heat in 7 from the git go!
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am

you quoted a SI story and said "my words exactly" I thought that meant you agreed with everything in the story.

I like the Heat 6. They seem so much better. It feels like the two games the Mavs won they go lucky.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Flip wrote:you quoted a SI story and said "my words exactly" I thought that meant you agreed with everything in the story.

I like the Heat 6. They seem so much better. It feels like the two games the Mavs won they go lucky.

Heat shoulda won In 4, much better team, but the 30 year olds are overall smarter and the Mavs Coach is Better.... and The Heat Program wants D-wade with a final MVP (hate that stuff, but it goes along with the business) also the quote doesn't say heat in 5, it says heat wins game 5..... :) Lets get this season overwith, next season will be much more competitive overall.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

winner-within wrote:also the quote doesn't say heat in 5, it says heat wins game 5

Where did I ever say "heat in 5?"
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Flip wrote:
winner-within wrote:also the quote doesn't say heat in 5, it says heat wins game 5

Where did I ever say "heat in 5?"

Thats right neither you or I did.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

Dirk always grabs my heart in his post game conference's, I have never experienced listening to a player breakdown a game from every players perspective like Dirk can....He may never coach but he is a Student of the Game....usually a Superstar gets up on the podium and talks about their game, their game only....the series goes 7 for sure (like I thought it would)....If the Mavs WIN...I will gaurentee Dirk plays a part in the last play to win it....the teeter toter from day one of the playoffs for the Mavs?.... Barea!..................I had been waiting for a western conference final Score....it took 5 games.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 pm

winner-within wrote: Bruins don't lose again...Game over.... Canucks really messed up.

Wrong again?
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
winner-within wrote: Bruins don't lose again...Game over.... Canucks really messed up.

Wrong again?

At least I predict, you screw up stating already happend facts......I've been right quite a bit...and any team with a Rome on it cant win...even if the score says they did.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

winner-within wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Wrong again?

At least I predict, you screw up stating already happend facts......I've been right quite a bit...and any team with a Rome on it cant win...even if the score says they did.

what? I predicted the NBA playoffs...I don't go and change my picks after I got my picks wrong (had Dallas and Miami losing in the conference finals).

I also have my NHL picks on ESPN...I had Vancouver over Boston in 5 games (I was wrong there on the games...but right on the teams).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Wrong again?.....Van gets a Hail Mary Goal in the 3erd....game easily coulda went the other way.....Series is over, it was when Rome decided to rob humanity.....
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 pm

winner-within wrote:Wrong again?.....Van gets a Hail Mary Goal in the 3erd....game easily coulda went the other way.....Series is over, it was when Rome decided to rob humanity.....

whatever you say...I understand it was a cheap hit...and I didn't like it either
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby winner-within » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
winner-within wrote:Wrong again?.....Van gets a Hail Mary Goal in the 3erd....game easily coulda went the other way.....Series is over, it was when Rome decided to rob humanity.....

whatever you say...I understand it was a cheap hit...and I didn't like it either

when did i change my picks??
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

winner-within wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

honestly, I never said that you did...I was just stating earlier that I don't do that...once I got my picks wrong I don't go and predict something else because then I get accused of being a "bandwagon jumper" or etc.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby winner-within » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
winner-within wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

honestly, I never said that you did...I was just stating earlier that I don't do that...once I got my picks wrong I don't go and predict something else because then I get accused of being a "bandwagon jumper" or etc.

Heat lose the finals....I'm wrong.......Bruins lose the Finals....I'm wrong.......I'm already wrong (like you pointed out) because the Bruins didn't finish out (actually didn't think they would but I was going with emotions...something that will always interrupt sports predicting but I didn't care because of the HIT....
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things