2010 class B golf

Re: 2010 class B golf

Postby AvsFan155 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 pm

gostars wrote:in class A yeah id like to see hazen even try to make it to state in class A and valley had two kids in the top 20 in the state at a 7000 yard course and hill crest is SHORT i shot 72 there in the rain for gods sake

Ok so the last two years Hazen has had three golfers that have placed in the top 5 in state and two of them have won it. So dont be so quick to judge hazen because they have a solid 5 golfers who can shoot low in the 70's.
AvsFan155
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gostars » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:09 pm

first off, i told you so! here's all i have to say, class B golf has nothing on Class A golf. Valley City wins class B state championship easily by 27 strokes and is not even in the top three in the EDC.
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby gostars » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

and also to add to that in one year of class b golf valley city had 3 kids in the top ten. two in top five and one of them won it by 4 shots. so having three golfers in the top 5 in the past 2 years is nothing on what valley city kids have.
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby heimer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 am

Seemed like a great time to let this one resurface.

trinity9 wrote:I wouldnt be bragging about 8th. 8th is kind of a joke. If Hazen or about 2 other Class B schools would of played A there teams would of done alot better than 8th. So id stop bragging up 8th its not good

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

big_shooter39 wrote:gostars...class A courses are much EASIER to score on because the greens are in wayyyy better condition than class B courses....there is no question about it...class A courses=overated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gostars wrote:first off, i told you so! here's all i have to say, class B golf has nothing on Class A golf. Valley City wins class B state championship easily by 27 strokes and is not even in the top three in the EDC.

And the thread grew so, so quiet.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Golf