Tanner Dahl

Tanner Dahl

Postby fargocatcher10 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm

absolute beast on the mound, should compete with ernst for the top pitcher in the state. has nasty stuff including a fastball in the mid to high 80's. has been working all offseason on his stuff and has beeen getting looks from all over. with him on the mound and the rest of their team, including many of the juniors, they should look to compete for a state title and could even be the favorites at this time.
fargocatcher10
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Tanner Dahl

Postby ThatGuy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:35 pm

We obviously know your his teammate!
You don't wanna be that guy.
ThatGuy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bison football73 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 pm

or him
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby whateverittakes » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 pm

fargocatcher10 wrote:absolute beast on the mound, should compete with ernst for the top pitcher in the state. has nasty stuff including a fastball in the mid to high 80's. has been working all offseason on his stuff and has beeen getting looks from all over. with him on the mound and the rest of their team, including many of the juniors, they should look to compete for a state title and could even be the favorites at this time.

Honestly he is an absolute stud, WEST FARGO will not lose a game this year with him on the mound
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby ThatGuy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Century, BHS & FSH should beat Dahl and West Fargo. Ernst is the best pitcher in the state, nuff said.
ThatGuy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby whateverittakes » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:13 pm

ThatGuy wrote:Century, BHS & FSH should beat Dahl and West Fargo. Ernst is the best pitcher in the state, nuff said.

Bismarck high's best pitcher is Zorn who Tanner has never lost to and West Fargo absolutely rocks him, Fargo South only has a chance when Ernst is on the mound, and Century ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby ThatGuy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

whateverittakes wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:Century, BHS & FSH should beat Dahl and West Fargo. Ernst is the best pitcher in the state, nuff said.

Are you mental?? Bismarck high's best pitcher is Zorn who Tanner has never lost to and West Fargo absolutely rocks him, Fargo South only has a chance when Ernst is on the mound, and Century ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

HAHAHAHAHA Your right... Century isn't good! (sarcasm) They have good athletes like Wentz... one of the better players in the state! He would play college baseball if he wasn't a stud at football. South has like 6 of there 9 starters returning. Hochstatter is probably the 3rd best pitcher in the East! I'm sorry but 13 & 14 traveling ball is not the same as high school baseball. You are a typical West Fargo person!
ThatGuy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anyballgame45 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I agree Tanner is not only one of top pitchers in the East but he may be # 2 or 3 in the State.

That being said this seems be going more towards comparing south and WF so lets do just that.

WF South
Team defense x I give WF only a slight edge in this
Team Offense X South will have its best offensive team in years
Pitching X South has 6-7 quality pitchers
Catcher X If Bitzer is not behind the dish this could be a toss up.
Coaching x Coach Bryant is the best coach in the East.

No matter how you slice it the match up between these two will be fun to watch as no other team from the East is anywhere close to either WF or South.
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby BaS3bALL4LiF3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:36 pm

anyballgame45 wrote:I agree Tanner is not only one of top pitchers in the East but he may be # 2 or 3 in the State.

That being said this seems be going more towards comparing south and WF so lets do just that.

WF South

No matter how you slice it the match up between these two will be fun to watch as no other team from the East is anywhere close to either WF or South.

Bitzer won't be playing high school baseball with West Fargo since he goes to Moorhead. In legion he will play for West Fargo. David Ernst is the best pitcher in the state and then comes Tanner Dahl.
BaLLiN is MY HoBBy
BaS3bALL4LiF3
NDPreps Reserve

Postby king markus » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
whateverittakes wrote:

Are you mental?? Bismarck high's best pitcher is Zorn who Tanner has never lost to and West Fargo absolutely rocks him, Fargo South only has a chance when Ernst is on the mound, and Century ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

HAHAHAHAHA Your right... Century isn't good! (sarcasm) They have good athletes like Wentz... one of the better players in the state! He would play college baseball if he wasn't a stud at football. South has like 6 of there 9 starters returning. Hochstatter is probably the 3rd best pitcher in the East! I'm sorry but 13 & 14 traveling ball is not the same as high school baseball. You are a typical West Fargo person!

uhhmm ok. i hope you mean east when you say tanner dahl is the 2nd best... lets take a look... last year at state century ten runned the "best" pitcher on west fargo. In legion zorn shut down west fargo. Jordan kenner also throws harder than dahl and also has probly the best curve ball in the state. also in legion dan bihrle beat ersnt and he beat south during high school... (not to mention that st. marys didnt lose any player to graduation and century only lost two..) can't the west get any love? :)
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby UND101 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Ernst is the best pitcher in the state hands down. he will not lose a game this year with his stacked lineup behind him. Bihrle may have beat Ernst last year in legion due to the split in the fargo legion teams. South is the team to beat this year just behind either Century or West Fargo.
UND101
NDPreps Rookie

Postby gunslinger13 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am

anyballgame45 wrote:I agree Tanner is not only one of top pitchers in the East but he may be # 2 or 3 in the State.

WF South

Im sorry but i give the edge to WF in coaching if Don Bryant really was such a good coach he would of one a state championship by now and not choked the past 3 years with his stacked teams. As far as ernst and Dahl go id say Ernst throws harder and has better accuracy but I feel Dahl has nastier stuff and when hes on is better.
LOVE ME SEXY:P
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter

Return to Class A