Re: Aaron Green?

Postby LuckyIam » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm

not that great
LuckyIam
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gunslinger13 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 pm

LuckyIam wrote:not that great

if you have seen aaron green play you would not say that. He has easly the most raw power in the state as a 14 year old for the bombers he batted 468 with 15 home runs and twice as many extra base hits as singles not to mention a godly 680 on base percentage. He will only be a sophmore this year and if he isnt in the lineup this year for south it is only because Bryant wants to play seniors ( Even though he is probably the 3rd best player on the team behind moe and ersnt). overall this kid has the potential to give the east its first true homerun hitter.
LOVE ME SEXY:P
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball101 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

gunslinger13 wrote:

if you have seen aaron green play you would not say that. He has easly the most raw power in the state as a 14 year old for the bombers he batted 468 with 15 home runs and twice as many extra base hits as singles not to mention a godly 680 on base percentage. He will only be a sophmore this year and if he isnt in the lineup this year for south it is only because Bryant wants to play seniors ( Even though he is probably the 3rd best player on the team behind moe and ersnt). overall this kid has the potential to give the east its first true homerun hitter.

couldn't agree more
baseball101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 75ford » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 am

gunslinger13 wrote:

Green could definitely be in south lineup this spring as they lost the 2nd baseman (Wawers, and also 2 outfielders in Achter and Haarstad) and will allow some flexibilty to get his bat in lineup. Ernst, Moe, Horner, Quinlan, Johnson and Green will give them some power in the lineup this season.
75ford
NDPreps Starter

Postby anyballgame45 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Collegiate Baseball Magazine says players to watch in Norh Dakota are:

Hochstater, Moe, Ernst and Lawley from South.

I would add Dahl and Young from WF.

Bontjes from Wahpeton

What other players should be on the watch list? Who from the West??
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby northdakotasports07 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:11 pm

anyballgame45 wrote:Collegiate Baseball Magazine says players to watch in Norh Dakota are:

Bontjes from Wahpeton

if the College Baseball Magazine says Parker Lawley is a player to watch in ND then they should include the rest of the state as well. Lawley didnt start in his freshman-junior year so i dont know how accurate that magazine is. The rest of the players are definitely good ball players dont get me wrong. i just dont see Lawley making an impact at all
northdakotasports07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theguru2 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 am

anyballgame45 wrote:Collegiate Baseball Magazine says players to watch in Norh Dakota are:

Bontjes from Wahpeton

Chance Bitzer from West Fargo as a soph on the Patriots decided to start switch hitting last season. He hit over 400 from both sides of the plate and had something like 12 HR for the year. He can also play any position on the field. I would think he would make the list.
theguru2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:21 pm

theguru2 wrote:

Bontjes from Wahpeton

Chance Bitzer from West Fargo as a soph on the Patriots decided to start switch hitting last season. He hit over 400 from both sides of the plate and had something like 12 HR for the year. He can also play any position on the field. I would think he would make the list.

Chance goes to moorhead
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby gopackgo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Ndbaseball999 wrote:
theguru2 wrote:

Bontjes from Wahpeton

Chance goes to moorhead

he plays legion for west fargo
gopackgo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ndbaseball999 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 pm

gopackgo wrote:
Ndbaseball999 wrote:
theguru2 wrote:

Bontjes from Wahpeton

Chance goes to moorhead

he plays legion for west fargo

thought u meant highschool ball, cuz he does play highschool at moorhead.
Ndbaseball999
NDPreps Starter

Postby anyballgame45 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Lawley will have a significant impact for South this season. He will be a starting outfielder, bat over 300 and be one of the three main starting pitchers.
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby Macon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Nothin compared to ficsher
Macon
NDPreps Rookie

Postby packerbacker2013 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

no question green is one of the best in legion, but can he adapt to wood bats and varsity pitching
packerbacker2013
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 pm

packerbacker2013 wrote:no question green is one of the best in legion, but can he adapt to wood bats and varsity pitching

Well summer has wood bats starting this year, I'm pretty sure. So he'll need to be adjusted for that too.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:11 pm

I believe that they are just gonna ban composite bats. I think that metal bats will still be used.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby packerbacker2013 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

legion is going to bbcor bats...they are still metal. greens swing is all or nothing, and with wood bats getting "a hold of one" is usally a fly out to left field. so it will be interesting to see his soph high school batting stats
packerbacker2013
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baseball1000 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 pm

I agree with you packerbacker, it is an "all or nothing" swing. He'll strike out but he'll also hit a lot of doubles. I think i'd be throwing a lot of balls right around the plate.. I wouldn't give him anything to sweet to get ahold of.
Baseball1000
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packerbacker2013 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm

"if the College Baseball Magazine says Parker Lawley is a player to watch in ND then they should include the rest of the state as well. Lawley didnt start in his freshman-junior year so i dont know how accurate that magazine is. The rest of the players are definitely good ball players dont get me wrong. i just dont see Lawley making an impact at all"
Umm are you crazy??? Lawley is almost as good as Ernst on the mound, he hits with the best of them, he has soft and quick hands, and when the wind isn't blowing....he is like a tiger prowling the basepath....so obviously he'll have a enormus impact for south and for SDSU where he has committed becoming their best tennis and baseball player...he is a hugh college prospect :D :)
packerbacker2013
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gopackgo » Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

packerbacker2013 wrote:"if the College Baseball Magazine says Parker Lawley is a player to watch in ND then they should include the rest of the state as well. Lawley didnt start in his freshman-junior year so i dont know how accurate that magazine is. The rest of the players are definitely good ball players dont get me wrong. i just dont see Lawley making an impact at all"
Umm are you crazy??? Lawley is almost as good as Ernst on the mound, he hits with the best of them, he has soft and quick hands, and when the wind isn't blowing....he is like a tiger prowling the basepath....so obviously he'll have a enormus impact for south and for SDSU where he has committed becoming their best tennis and baseball player...he is a hugh college prospect :D :)

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.
gopackgo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball101 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:59 am

gopackgo wrote:
packerbacker2013 wrote:"if the College Baseball Magazine says Parker Lawley is a player to watch in ND then they should include the rest of the state as well. Lawley didnt start in his freshman-junior year so i dont know how accurate that magazine is. The rest of the players are definitely good ball players dont get me wrong. i just dont see Lawley making an impact at all"

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Lawley's legit...he's not playing baseball at SDSU though
baseball101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby screamineagle » Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Lawley runs show for south....nuff said
screamineagle
NDPreps Reserve

Postby screamineagle » Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm

forgot to mention that Dustin "V Squad" Haugen also runs show for south...that is all
screamineagle
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class A