Chara

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Chara

Postby winner-within » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 am

To me the Sports world is real screwy when a man can almost kill or Paralyze another man on the ice they can Fist Fight they can spit on one another...and than you move over to Sterns world and he has these 7 footers having to play in a Romper Room style format...16 T's and you sit a game...Stupidest thing I've ever heard...would never throw the race card but there is something Drastically wrong with the equation.

Back to the hit, Chara should be out for the rest of the year.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: Chara

Postby Sportsrube » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:28 am

I agree that Chara should be suspended for the rest of the season and the playoffs, for him and his coach to blame it on the way the rink was set up is asinine. The NHL has some major problems and until it solves those it wll continue to be a 2nd rate league.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Clean hit in the worst place to have it in the arena. Thats just my opinion.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby winner-within » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 pm

ndfan wrote:Clean hit in the worst place to have it in the arena. Thats just my opinion.

Come on just because he's a Czech!...well planed hit.....just look at the guy's (Chara) eye's he looks like satin himself.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Postby Baller » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I dont think its even a penalty if the rink is set up like....
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bison football73 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm

i honestly dont think there is anything wrong with that hit. there is hitting in hockey and ya u hit people to hit people and most of the time u dont realize where u r on the ice. yes he did try to hit him hard but it was just bad luck that the hit took place where it did. absolutely nothing wrong with the hit
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby winner-within » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Nothing wrong with the Rome hit on Horton I suppose also, its Ironic they are 2 years apart from one another, one is from Manitoba and the other Ontario, Hmmmm have they seen one another before????.....Hortons married to a supermodel also from Welland Ontario, do I sense a little jealousy here??? one of the most senseless things I have ever seen in sports, I still believe there is this element of WE DO WHAT WE WANT IN THIS SPORT and nobody is going to touch us.
Watching the Bruins right now Kickin Butt for Hordy!!! 4-0
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things