Mandan Braves

Mandan Braves

Postby toeman20 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Will the Braves make it a repeat year?
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Re: Mandan Braves

Postby anyballgame45 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Who will they miss from last year and who are the guy's coming back for the Braves?
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby 75ford » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 am

anyballgame45 wrote:Who will they miss from last year and who are the guy's coming back for the Braves?

Jungling and Flaa gone from pitching they loose their best pitchers, the Braves will not repeat. Century will be the best team and Minot will be a stronger team also in West.
75ford
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseballer » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm

No way will Mandan even make it to state. They have no pitching and no varsity experienced pitchers. Teams going to state this year will be BHS,CHS, St. Marys, and Williston.
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby toeman20 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 pm

who will be the aces of the west teams?
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseballer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:59 am

The interesting thing for the west is that many teams do not have a true ace. I know the three Bismarck teams have many players with numerous varsity innings. Bhs and chs have a few good starters.
Bhs-zorn and richter
chs- bierhle

as for st marys- they have a few guys who have been throwing varsity since their freshman year- famiases winbauer Kenner and klabo

Minot doesn't have any true aces but a few starters- holmen? Quist?
Williston - solem & brokaw if they can throw strikes
Dickinson-? Anybody?
Mandan-again, anybody?
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby toeman20 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

baseballer wrote:The interesting thing for the west is that many teams do not have a true ace. I know the three Bismarck teams have many players with numerous varsity innings. Bhs and chs have a few good starters.
Bhs-zorn and richter
chs- bierhle

as for st marys- they have a few guys who have been throwing varsity since their freshman year- famiases winbauer Kenner and klabo

Minot doesn't have any true aces but a few starters- holmen? Quist?
Williston - solem & brokaw if they can throw strikes
Dickinson-? Anybody?
Mandan-again, anybody?

Alright.............so what about any big sluggers in the west?
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseballer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 am

Again- no huge names. Some guys that will most likely hit a few long balls. I know that last year bierhle had at least one. I think overall it's going to be alot more gap hitting for power hitters this year. There will be a few guys who get a couple bu nobody consistently hitting them like the west has seen in past years.
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby toeman20 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:22 pm

baseballer wrote:Again- no huge names. Some guys that will most likely hit a few long balls. I know that last year bierhle had at least one. I think overall it's going to be alot more gap hitting for power hitters this year. There will be a few guys who get a couple bu nobody consistently hitting them like the west has seen in past years.

Janz will be a decent hitter from Mandan.
No big hitters from BHS.
Bierhle and Wentz will be the big hitters for Century.
Dickinson- No one. Williston - Dirt.
Minot- Trevor Gus is a decent hitter.
St. Mary's - Cole Winnbauer
toeman20
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseballer » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 am

toeman20 wrote:
baseballer wrote:Again- no huge names. Some guys that will most likely hit a few long balls. I know that last year bierhle had at least one. I think overall it's going to be alot more gap hitting for power hitters this year. There will be a few guys who get a couple bu nobody consistently hitting them like the west has seen in past years.

No big hitters from BHS.

Right. Forgot about Janz.but that's it for Mandan. And winbauers a great hitter but I wouldn't call him a power hitter. Especially with wood. For SM I would say teacher has a better chance at being the slugger. They have a couple guys that did extremely well for the reps over the summer. Watch out for them too.
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Postby osu12 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 pm

baseballer wrote:
toeman20 wrote:

No big hitters from BHS.

Right. Forgot about Janz.but that's it for Mandan. And winbauers a great hitter but I wouldn't call him a power hitter. Especially with wood. For SM I would say teacher has a better chance at being the slugger. They have a couple guys that did extremely well for the reps over the summer. Watch out for them too.

Mack for Mandan also. He was all-conference last spring. Mack and Janz will be their 3-4 hitters.
osu12
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BaseballFann1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

baseballer wrote:
toeman20 wrote:

No big hitters from BHS.

Do you know who the kids were that did well on the reps?
BaseballFann1
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseballer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 pm

BaseballFann1 wrote:
baseballer wrote:
toeman20 wrote:

No big hitters from BHS.

Do you know who the kids were that did well on the reps?

Alex Bray high batting average-CHS
Andrew Dill-batting average RBIs-BHS
Preston Tescher-batting average couple HRs and RBIs-SM
Joe Klabo-batting average couple HRs RBIs-SM
Travis Famias-batting average RBIs-SM
Eric Ringsak-Batting average-CHS
baseballer
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class A