most surprising/ disappoingting teams in the wda

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

most surprising/ disappoingting teams in the wda

Postby braves84 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

I know it's way to early, but just for fun i'll have to go with jamestown for most surprising and hate to say it but mandan for disappointing. I know they pretty much have a starting lineup of underclassmen and still i think their losses are by a combined 10 pts so. so hopefully they can turn it around and finish with a stong run to state.
braves84
NDPreps Reserve

Re: most surprising/ disappoingting teams in the wda

Postby balla45 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Most surprising-Bismarck Century. I saw them being a solid team, but had not predicted them to be undefeated at this point.

Most disappointing-Dickinson. Joe is doing as expected, but there has been a lack of a supporting cast, which greatly disappoints me.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby T$$ » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

I would say bhs, chs, mandan, dickinson, all have a chance to Win a state title and minot has an outside chance. whomever out of that group is not in the state tournament will be dissapointed. I think shanley is the only east team with a chance to win state.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby babyjames236 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Jamestown was surprising at first but late in the season they have lost 4 straight now and is going down hill even tho those 4 teams weree the 4 best in state (in my opinion) but now Minot is surprising me. and the most disappointing team to me is Mandan even tho they are state ranked they just arent what i expected them to be this year
Left hand, right hand, it doesn’t matter. I’m amphibious.
babyjames236
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys