Gillette Energy Classic

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Gillette Energy Classic

Postby baseball18 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:29 am

Bismarck High is heading to Gillette, WY for the Energy Classic again this year. They play on Tuesday against the #3 ranked team out of Utah, American Fork. They have a 6'9 forward who's signed with Utah State.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Re: Gillette Energy Classic

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:11 am

Who is gonna guard this gorilla? It would be hard for anybody from ND to guard a 6'9"
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Thirty » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:Who is gonna guard this gorilla? It would be hard for anybody from ND to guard a 6'9"

Werner did an exceptional job at guarding Qvale as a freshman. He might be able to handle this guy.
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Thirty wrote:
Mighty-Mouse wrote:Who is gonna guard this gorilla? It would be hard for anybody from ND to guard a 6'9"

Werner did an exceptional job at guarding Qvale as a freshman. He might be able to handle this guy.

I love Dex but, playing a forward will Dex be able to handle him the whole game. I guess we will see. I sure hope he can stop him. Best wishes Bismarck :D
"Here I am to save the day!"
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flip » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

baseball18 wrote:Bismarck High is heading to Gillette, WY for the Energy Classic again this year. They play on Tuesday against the #3 ranked team out of Utah, American Fork. They have a 6'9 forward who's signed with Utah State.

Do you have a name? I just looked at Utah State's recruiting page on ESPN and according to them they haven't signed anyone from American Fork. There is a 6'3" guard from American Fork who has verballed to Utah State.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball18 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 am

Flip wrote:
baseball18 wrote:Bismarck High is heading to Gillette, WY for the Energy Classic again this year. They play on Tuesday against the #3 ranked team out of Utah, American Fork. They have a 6'9 forward who's signed with Utah State.

Do you have a name? I just looked at Utah State's recruiting page on ESPN and according to them they haven't signed anyone from American Fork. There is a 6'3" guard from American Fork who has verballed to Utah State.

The ESPN recruiting page isnt always up to date. I read the article in the Gillette Newspaper about it. It said 6'9 forward Nate Ensign signed with Utah State.

Leading the way could be Nate Ensign, a 6-foot-9 senior at American Fork, Utah, who has signed with Utah State, along with teammate Marcel Davis, a 6-2 guard.

http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/artic ... orts34.txt
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys