BEK Sports to Televise Semifinals

The teams in Class A

BEK Sports to Televise Semifinals

Postby BEK SPORTS » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Due to an already overwhelming number of phone calls and email regarding our coverage of the 2010 H.S. Football Playoffs, I would like to announce that BEK Sports Network will televise the following playoffs games this weekend:

Velva @ Watford City - Broadcast starts at 1:45pm.

Check your local listings to see if BEK Sports is available in your area, or visit http://www.beksports.com for a complete listing.

Good luck to all the teams in this years playoffs.

Thanks,
Jordan Hassler
Broadcast Operations Manager
BEK Sports Network
BEK SPORTS
NDPreps Reserve

Re: BEK Sports to Televise Semifinals

Postby d_fense » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

No Cavalier vs. Milnor/NS???? I know BEK ran up to Langdon to put on a dud of a game during the regular season. Why not make the drive for what should be a very good game between two powerful teams?
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

d_fense wrote:No Cavalier vs. Milnor/NS???? I know BEK ran up to Langdon to put on a dud of a game during the regular season. Why not make the drive for what should be a very good game between two powerful teams?

Probably because they can only cover so many games. Velva and Watford City is a much higher profile game, and they are also covering the Fargo South - Century game.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby d_fense » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Alright. I don't know why the BEK post didn't mention the Fargo South - Century game. We are all fans who look at this board, even if games are not Class A.

If they are covering 2 games this Saturday, that is GREAT for all of us fans. :)
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby A - Football Fan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

d_fense wrote:Alright. I don't know why the BEK post didn't mention the Fargo South - Century game. We are all fans who look at this board, even if games are not Class A.

If they are covering 2 games this Saturday, that is GREAT for all of us fans. :)

It is mentioned...but in the AAA section.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby slugger4life » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 am

What channel will this be on? The Velva vs. Watford game that is. I am really hoping to be able to watch the game.
slugger4life
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A