Quarter Finals

The teams in Class A

Re: Quarter Finals

Postby radioman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Velva vs Hazen game will be broadcast on 106.9 FM K-Heart in Minot and through the web site: www.khrt.com
radioman
NDPreps Starter

Postby Truce » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

well, it seems MNS beat the "Ranked" Linton team on their home field.

17-14 OT.
Truce
NDPreps Starter

Postby fanofeverything » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:05 pm

What exactly are you trying to stir up here? Nice job by Milnor, but I believe there were several people who said Milnor could beat Linton. They did and deserve congrats but no need to "rub" it the wrong way.
fanofeverything
NDPreps Starter

Postby Truce » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Im not Stiring anything, i simply Posted a Fact.
Truce
NDPreps Starter

Postby A-Fanatic » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Truce wrote:well, it seems MNS beat the "Ranked" Linton team on their home field.

17-14 OT.

So how will MNS match up with "ranked" Cavalier? Will it be a good game or a blow out? I don't know much about either team other than Cavalier is rich with tradition and MNS has been tough for the last few years just never able to get to that next level. Who will win and why?
A-Fanatic
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 pm

A-Fanatic wrote:
Truce wrote:well, it seems MNS beat the "Ranked" Linton team on their home field.

17-14 OT.

So how will MNS match up with "ranked" Cavalier? Will it be a good game or a blow out? I don't know much about either team other than Cavalier is rich with tradition and MNS has been tough for the last few years just never able to get to that next level. Who will win and why?

I don't think Milnor/NS will blow out Cavalier. I would guess it will be a good game.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby scoobyx2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:05 am

A-Fanatic wrote:

17-14 OT.

Cavalier by a touchdown. I think they have a little more depth on their roster, and homefield advantage.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby A - Football Fan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I know it is way too early to talk about next year here but I will say that Hazen had a young team that will return some real quality players and could be a real contender for a state title next year. Even though the score didn't reflect it, I think the played a really good game against the Aggies yesterday. Just my opinion.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballin4ever » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

milnor/north sargent & cavalier are two very good teams. i think the game will be very close. as for who will win? it's tough to say, & probably something i won't be able to decide. good-luck to both teams!!
ballin4ever
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to A