Region Champs???

The teams in Class A

Region Champs???

Postby Electric Avenue » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Half Way Through The Season

Who do you think are the top teams to take their region, i know it is a little soon, but... I want to know every1 elses thought on the topic
Electric Avenue
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Region Champs???

Postby ABCD » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Electric Avenue wrote:Half Way Through The Season

Who do you think are the top teams to take their region, i know it is a little soon, but... I want to know every1 elses thought on the topic

Region 1: Linton
Region 2: Cavalier
Region 3: Velva
Region 4: Watford City

I don't see any of these teams stumpling into the final four. Are there any challangers against these teams? I live out west and haven't seen scores from the east. Velva / Watford haven't seen much competition in their regions. Killdeer did give watford a good game, but what I heard was watford controlled most of that game.
ABCD
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mjwanab » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

ABCD wrote:

I don't see any of these teams stumpling into the final four. Are there any challangers against these teams? I live out west and haven't seen scores from the east. Velva / Watford haven't seen much competition in their regions. Killdeer did give watford a good game, but what I heard was watford controlled most of that game.

Region 1 i see Milnor North Sargent having a chance at taking top spot from Linton-HMB. I picked them early as the favorites over Linton in this Region. Region 3 only team maybe to push Velva is Harvey, but they haven't had the good end of that rivalry the last couple years. I dont think Cavalier will be pushed at all and out West, have no idea, but doesn't look like anyone will compete with Watford City.
mjwanab
NDPreps Starter

Postby Electric Avenue » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

ABCD wrote:

Velva, not suprised on the outcome, The watford City vs. Hazen was mind bottling, it was suppost to be a great game and watford won like 43-0 or somthing like that, and the Cavs dominated this week, and i havnt heared allot about Linton, but i bet they can pull their wait pretty good also. Nomatter what i cant wait for these teams to meet up in the playoffs, there are going to be some great games
Electric Avenue
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A