College Players

No smack talk is allowed here.

College Players

Postby 2EASY » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Who are some players from North Dakota who will have an impact on their college team this year.
2EASY
NDPreps Reserve

Re: College Players

Postby flatlander » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

I can only speak for NDSU but...

Lee Vandal (Rolla) is a beast at fullback - pro scouts were on him last year already

Austin Richard (Fargo) is big and nasty at center - he has to stay healthy or the offense is in trouble

Michael Arndt (LaMoure) is a three-year starter on the offensive line - playing OT

Ryan Smith (Wahpeton) is going to do return work as a true freshman - gets his first start against Kansas

Matt Anderson (Cavalier) is finally healthy and starting at LB - he injured himself on his first play of his first game and spent his first three seasons unable to hit anybody. Now he's had a surgery that hopefully fixes that.

Brandon Jemison (Fargo) is starting at OLB after playing as a true freshman and is looking very impressive (much bigger than last year too)

Landon Smith (Dickinson) is a team captain and starting TE

I've also been hearing good things about Ryan Drevlow (Gwinner) and Reed Duchscher (Rugby) has earned a schollie at WR after walking on. The first seven guys are going to be really key for NDSU - if the Bison get production out of Drevlow and Duchscher, that'll be a bonus. Elsey Thorton is redshirting unless there is a disaster.
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Re: College Players

Postby 2EASY » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

That's my fault I meant for this topic to be about basketball players, but thanks for commenting anyway.
2EASY
NDPreps Reserve

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges