coaching openings

North Dakota High School Football
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

coaching openings

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

Are there going to be any coaching changes for next season? Any old stalwards calling it a career? Any coaches just getting out? Please no speculation.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Re: coaching openings

Postby point/center » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Are there going to be any coaching changes for next season? Any old stalwards calling it a career? Any coaches just getting out? Please no speculation.

how do you post without speculation? I suspect that some coaches will move on....
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Anybody officially resigned? Anyone moving on officially? Thus no speculation.

I know I should officially stop posting so I don't have to pull my foot out of my mouth.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby SCCconferenceinsider » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 pm

South Border's co-head coach Brad Eik has moved back to Montana. (originally from, and has found work closer to hometown) The position of assistant coach I am speculating is open, depending on how hiring goes for new staff in Ashley in the 2010-2011 school year. Head Coach Klusmann is from Wishek, and is remaining as his current position. SB loses 4 seniors and probably will have 30+ kids out on their roster for the 2010 school year.
SCCconferenceinsider
NDPreps Starter

Postby willyz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Oak Grove has head coach opening.
willyz
NDPreps Rookie

Postby point/center » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

who left OG?

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby willyz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Head Coach Haus, took a job in Detroit Lakes, MN.
willyz
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 am

Lisbon has an opening too
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby point/center » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 am

who left the Bronco corral?

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

willyz wrote:Oak Grove has head coach opening.

Oak Grove Lutheran School announces the appointment of Tony Stauss as head football coach. Coach Stauss joined the Grover football coaching staff in 2009 as an assistant coach working with quarterbacks and defensive backs. He obtained his coaching certificate through NDSU and has assisted with many football camps in the state of North Dakota.

“I am very excited to be the head coach of the Grover football team,” says Coach Stauss. “We are aiming on two key things for this upcoming year. Namely, as coaches, we will be setting a good example for our players in showing them what it looks like to be upstanding Christian men while also teaching them to be the best football players that they can possibly be.”

Coach Stauss has more than 20 years of football playing experience, starting with the sport when he was 7 years old. From 2000-2002, he played collegiate football at Northwestern University (Evanston, IL) in the Big Ten Conference. While there, he earned 4 starts at quarterback and currently holds a school record for highest completion percentage in a game. In 2003, he joined the NDSU football team, where he was a 19 game starter at quarterback for the Bison. He currently holds three school records at NDSU, including 5 touchdown passes in one game, highest number of completions in a year, and highest number of completions in a career. Coach Stauss played high school football in Racine, Wisconsin, where he was a 3 all-conference and all-state player his senior year.

“Coach Stauss is a very enthusiastic football player and coach,” says Del Kessler, Oak Grove’s superintendent. “Our students are going to enjoy playing for him. He has a breadth of football knowledge that will build our football program and enhance the skills of our players. He is a great fit for Oak Grove and we look forward to what the Grovers will do under his direction.”

Coach Stauss received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from NDSU. He is currently a systems engineer from Stratacom, Inc. in Fargo, working with Fortune 500 companies with their information technology systems and service management.

Coach Stauss takes over the head coach position from Coach Terry Haus. Coach Haus led the Grover team for two seasons.

The Grover football team will open their season on August 27 with a game against Carrington. The Grover team will play their home games at Jake Christiansen Stadium at Concordia College this fall.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Football