Thoughts on GFC and GPR outcome

Teams of the East

Re: Thoughts on GFC and GPR outcome

Postby P4KNBD » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

hockeyboss wrote:getting a ring is a team thing -edit-. hooey is better. far better. best defenseman in the state by far, ask anyone who knows anything. end of story

shut up
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
hockeyrocks wrote:Hooey doesnt have a ring on his finger, Ray, Okeefe, and Ladue does. Is that a real struggle?

They're saying individually Hooey is the best defenseman, which I would personally agree with. However, it depends on how you look at defense. If you're looking at defense as a person that only plays defense, he definitely wouldn't be the best, but of all the defensemen in past years, he's the best since probably Wurden. Galb/Deuce were probably better defense, but they weren't very offensive.

Edit: Please keep the arguments civil, I don't want to have to edit/delete posts and possibly threads in this forum like I had to last week. Thanks.

duce was a very offensive defensemen if i remember right
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsman101 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:27 pm

its no doubt hooey would have started at central. ray and hooey would have been a defensive pairing that would have been 2nd to only galb/duece
sportsman101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Clifford » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

I just wanted to make this guy feel dumb by naming the defenseman that didn't have a chance of playing at the higher level like he said.... Danny Ray bis bobcats.... Paul ladue.... Alex blizzard and drafted in the ushl... Dan kovar also bis bobcats... We told u hooey wasn't the best maybe u should comment on the football section also Jeremy okeefe got drafted in the nahl and got screwed at his tryout will play next year
Clifford
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to EDC