Live blog for Semi-finals

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Live blog for Semi-finals

Postby nd0606 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 pm

There is a poll going on at www.fargoforceblog.com for a live blog of the semi-final tournament games and the Fargo Force game on Friday night...
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Re: Live blog for Semi-finals

Postby nd0606 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Only 3 posts so far...must not be much interest in a live blog?
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

I, personally, would use the blog for the Quarterfinals tomorrow night, but probably not on Friday since it will be televised.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfhockey » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm

central game will have a live blog possibly the GPR game as well
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd0606 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 pm

where is that at? are they doing the semi-finals as well?
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Postby gfhockey » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 pm

depending on internet i think they will

i was there a little bit this afternoon and something wasnt correct with the connections.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd0606 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 pm

what's the site?
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm

nd0606 wrote:what's the site?

fargoforceblog.com
There used to be live feeds/radio online (last year I could hear/see results instantly for any boys game I wanted), this year it's more difficult.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby ForceBlog » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey, thanks for the promo on this forum...the thing with the live blog during the semi-finals is that I will be watching on TV just like the rest of you. I just thought it'd be a nice way to get all the ND hockey fans together. I do the live blog for the Force games at the UP Center so I could've done that for EDC but didn't take the weekend off to cover that, so I apologize.

If anyone could get me in with the people at the Ralph I would love to do the live blog from there...but I doubt if anyone has the connections to hook that up :) ...then I could've done the Quarterfinal games too.
ForceBlog
NDPreps Rookie

Postby gfhockey » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm

just talk to todd olson of grand forks
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby ForceBlog » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 pm

I'll probably just settle for watching/blogging from home for this one. Maybe next year I'll try to shoot for being there for State and doing the Quarterfinal games but we'll see when the time comes. The blog is still very new as I started it late September. It keeps me from being bored so that is nice. Looking forward to talking hockey with whoever wants to join in on Friday night.

So there will be a live blog available on Friday night for both semi-final games...if any of you follow the Force, there will also be a separate live blog for that game in Waterloo as well. Thanks for your support :)

Again the link for that live blog will be at www.FargoForceBlog.com
ForceBlog
NDPreps Rookie

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

ForceBlog wrote:I'll probably just settle for watching/blogging from home for this one. Maybe next year I'll try to shoot for being there for State and doing the Quarterfinal games but we'll see when the time comes. The blog is still very new as I started it late September. It keeps me from being bored so that is nice. Looking forward to talking hockey with whoever wants to join in on Friday night.

So there will be a live blog available on Friday night for both semi-final games...if any of you follow the Force, there will also be a separate live blog for that game in Waterloo as well. Thanks for your support :)

Again the link for that live blog will be at http://www.FargoForceBlog.com

Thanks, we appreciate it. I wish you woulda had it up for the Quarters because I will also be watchin it on the TV this year. That means I won't have computer access and won't be able to be on the blog unfortunately. =/
If you could hook this up (talking to Todd next year) it'd be great for both EDC and State if possible!
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby ForceBlog » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 am

Hopefully I'll be able to do it next year. I really didn't even think about doing any of it until recently.
ForceBlog
NDPreps Rookie

Postby HockeyHigh » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 am

ForceBlog wrote:Hopefully I'll be able to do it next year. I really didn't even think about doing any of it until recently.

Alright, well thank you for your help and hopefully I'll be able to stop in sometime tomorrow but got a busy schedule coming up as per usual this year.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby nd0606 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm

The blog is live come join in whoever is out there.
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Return to Hockey