rank'em

throughout the state

rank'em

Postby slash » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

how would you guys rank the teams this year?
slash
NDPreps Reserve

Re: rank'em

Postby purple wolverine » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am

top 5
1.fargo Flyers
2watford city or sidney
4.langdon
5.rugby or mayport
purple wolverine
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AC-DC » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 am

Two big questions first: Are Langdon/Park RIver still co-op'd? Did Mayport get any Swede imports?
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby a-simple-fan » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 am

AC-DC wrote:Two big questions first: Are Langdon/Park RIver still co-op'd? Did Mayport get any Swede imports?

Langdon is on their own this year. They have 19 players with four of them being Bantam age because of no team at that level this year. Not sure what the kids from Park River are doing.
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_9man_DC » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

a-simple-fan wrote:
AC-DC wrote:Two big questions first: Are Langdon/Park RIver still co-op'd? Did Mayport get any Swede imports?

Langdon is on their own this year. They have 19 players with four of them being Bantam age because of no team at that level this year. Not sure what the kids from Park River are doing.

I heard Langdon had Park River guys playing still, they just dropped the official co-op. Just a rumor, maybe. But either way, at least there's no more playing at the Park River arena. That place is worse than Crosby's barn.
ND_9man_DC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby a-simple-fan » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 am

ND_9man_DC wrote:
a-simple-fan wrote:

I heard Langdon had Park River guys playing still, they just dropped the official co-op. Just a rumor, maybe. But either way, at least there's no more playing at the Park River arena. That place is worse than Crosby's barn.

Just a rumor, the team is all Langdon kids.
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Fargo_Flyers#12 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:45 pm

haha worse than crosby's barn! thats hilarious! do they even have enough kids in the high school to form a team?? god i hate all those unsportsmanlike fans in crosby they yelled stuff at me the whole game and i ended up getting a hat trick on them! it was like my 5th of the season it was sweet!!
Fargo_Flyers#12
NDPreps Rookie

Postby flyersgold08 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

1.Flyers
2.Rugby
3.Mayport
flyersgold08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby YOUDONTNKOWME » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Fargo_Flyers#12 wrote:haha worse than crosby's barn! thats hilarious! do they even have enough kids in the high school to form a team?? god i hate all those unsportsmanlike fans in crosby they yelled stuff at me the whole game and i ended up getting a hat trick on them! it was like my 5th of the season it was sweet!!

crosby does have some bad unsportsmanlike people. but your still a person #12
YOUDONTNKOWME
NDPreps Rookie

Return to NDAHA