Best Wrestler in the State

Re: Best Wrestler in the State

Postby chippy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 pm

ndfan24 wrote: Might i add he is going for a North Dakota Record, most pins in a career.

how many pins does he have?
chippy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigrigg » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:50 am

ndfan24 wrote:Without a doubt bobby bartz from Harvey. He was the state champion his Sophomore year in the Heavy Weight class, Runner up his Junior year, and is a contender for the championchip again. Might i add he is going for a North Dakota Record, most pins in a career.

The state record is around 140. Bartz has only been on varsity since his sophemore year. Not sure how someone can get a 140 pins in 3 years
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAAsportsfan » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Can't happen cause you can only have 40 matches up to Regionals or WDA/EDA, and all of his matches the past three years are not wins or all pins.
AAAsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

So far two people have posted their best wrestlers in the state at each weight class. So far neither of them have included Scott Schiller at 189. HELLO?!?!? How many people that you guys have listed have been nationally ranked in the top 3 of their weight class? Seth Neer may be undefeated, but how many matches has he had against top wrestlers from around the midwest? Schiller goes to big tournaments and lays it down. He is the best in the state no doubt.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tweener » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 pm

theman wrote:So far two people have posted their best wrestlers in the state at each weight class. So far neither of them have included Scott Schiller at 189. HELLO?!?!? How many people that you guys have listed have been nationally ranked in the top 3 of their weight class? Seth Neer may be undefeated, but how many matches has he had against top wrestlers from around the midwest? Schiller goes to big tournaments and lays it down. He is the best in the state no doubt.

No doubt Scott probably is the best in the state now. But the top 3 in the Nation? who did the rankings, any national ranking I've been privy to Scott hast been in the top 10 let alone 3. Not saying he isn't, but I have yet to see it. Point me in the direction, please. He is a heckuva wrestler, and a good kid. Just so ya know yes I have watched him wrestle many times, locally and in national tournaments.
tweener
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grappler15 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 pm

theman wrote:So far two people have posted their best wrestlers in the state at each weight class. So far neither of them have included Scott Schiller at 189. HELLO?!?!? How many people that you guys have listed have been nationally ranked in the top 3 of their weight class? Seth Neer may be undefeated, but how many matches has he had against top wrestlers from around the midwest? Schiller goes to big tournaments and lays it down. He is the best in the state no doubt.

lol... seth neer is a freshman in college and i'm not even sure if he placed at state
grappler15
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sfan21 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Brock Krumm 140 for St. Marys
sfan21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sooner08 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 pm

one word BRANDON LEE
sooner08
NDPreps Reserve