UND vs NDSU

No smack talk is allowed here.

Re: UND vs NDSU

Postby Flip » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Flip wrote:App. State and UND are not on the same level.

This quote is from the UND thread. This is the closest I have come to bashing UND. Read my posts in the UND thread and tell me where I bash UND. I bashed the idea that playing Texas Tech was this invaluable experience for UND.

Is there even talk of this game happening? and if not, why not? Honestly, has UND sold out the Alerus since the last time they played?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsking09 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes actually this game is going to happen. Both athletic directors are talking to each other and it sounds like 2012 will be the earliest it will happen, but the baseball teams are meeting this year at the metrodome for a double header, and i dont think the alerus has been sold out since then, but im pretty sure the englestad gets sold out alot :D

oh ya, you must have forgot about this post, sounds like some bashing to me or pretty close to it

by Flip » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Big win for the Sioux against Southern Oregon (30-24) on Saturday ending their losing streak against NAIA schools. Maybe they can get Mayville and Valley City on the schedule next year and add to their winning streak against NAIA schools.
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

sportsking09 wrote:Yes actually this game is going to happen. Both athletic directors are talking to each other and it sounds like 2012 will be the earliest it will happen, but the baseball teams are meeting this year at the metrodome for a double header, and i dont think the alerus has been sold out since then, but im pretty sure the englestad gets sold out alot :D

oh ya, you must have forgot about this post, sounds like some bashing to me or pretty close to it

Big win for the Sioux against Southern Oregon (30-24) on Saturday ending their losing streak against NAIA schools. Maybe they can get Mayville and Valley City on the schedule next year and add to their winning streak against NAIA schools.

That's NOT bashing!!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Rodgers4ever » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:Yes actually this game is going to happen. Both athletic directors are talking to each other and it sounds like 2012 will be the earliest it will happen, but the baseball teams are meeting this year at the metrodome for a double header, and i dont think the alerus has been sold out since then, but im pretty sure the englestad gets sold out alot :D

That's NOT bashing!!

Is it not? That is a blatant pot shot at UND. The precedent about subtle remarks has been set in the other forum. The rules are the rules and should be enforced with transparency across any of the forums
If their shooting at you, you're doing something right
Rodgers4ever
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Rodgers4ever wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

That's NOT bashing!!

Is it not? That is a blatant pot shot at UND. The precedent about subtle remarks has been set in the other forum. The rules are the rules and should be enforced with transparency across any of the forums

What is any different when someone criticizes NDSU for scheduling Wagner...its the same thing...I just don't see it as bashing...
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby The Schwab » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 pm

i'm locking this, it has gotten out of hand...if you would like to make a new topic for UND football go right ahead.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges