Semifinals

The teams in Class AA.

Re: Semifinals

Postby ndsport08 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

definitely one of the most fun games to watch. Wolf and Smith both showed up and made plays. All the way from smiths touchdown pass to wolfs interception to seal the game. And reading in the herald today, only 18 plays for wahps offense the second half. Dl controlled the time of possession the second half and finished drives. wow cant wait for next week.
ndsport08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby See Me » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

splash101 wrote:it was a great game to watch. wahpeton did come out sluggish. in the fourth quarter Crawford had to nice catches to take the lead on that drive. dl also did a nice job containing smith by puttin 8 in the box. does n e 1 know what the stickers r meant for on wahpetons helmets???

Pride stickers. Many colleges have them such as Ohio state given out for accomplishments during games such as yards, tds, sacks etc.
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dukefan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I guess DL was able to stop Wahpeton. Why everyone thinks Wahp. is/was so great is a wonder to me. Smith is a very good player, however, it takes more than one guy to win a game. DL has Wahpeton saying "damm what the h___ just happened"? CONGRATULATIONS TO DEVILS LAKE, they deserved that win.
dukefan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dukefan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

I was just wondering where DragonBallZ is?? Your overconfidence in Wahpeton was a little overrated !!
dukefan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby EDC » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Wahpeton is a great team and had a great season. This loss doesn't diminish this. Devils Lake is a great team and have had a great season. Hopefully both teams and their fans are gracious in winning and losing.
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Da Beast » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm

splash101 wrote:it was a great game to watch. wahpeton did come out sluggish. in the fourth quarter Crawford had to nice catches to take the lead on that drive. dl also did a nice job containing smith by puttin 8 in the box. does n e 1 know what the stickers r meant for on wahpetons helmets???

I will agree that crawford had ONE nice catch but the other one clearly bounced off the ground
Da Beast
NDPreps Reserve

Postby See Me » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 am

Da Beast wrote:

I will agree that crawford had ONE nice catch but the other one clearly bounced off the ground

I agree with you. Thank god neither ref was in position to make a call
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 5-time state chump » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

baseballprep wrote:I'm interested to see what everyone says about this so called "powerhouse" that is wahpeton.

Wahpeton was a powerhouse. I don't know where it says anywhere that "powerhouses" can't lose--ever. Devils Lake is a good team also. Not sure if you know this or not....but good teams can beat other good teams on pretty much any given day.

baseballprep wrote:Looks like the turf didnt make smith as fast as everyone thought it would

I don't know where it said that Smith would be so fast that there is no way on god's green earth they could lose. So I assume you went to the game and saw that Smith wasn't as fast as everyone thought he'd be? And exactly how fast did people think he'd be?
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 5-time state chump » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 am

dukefan wrote: Why everyone thinks Wahp. is/was so great is a wonder to me.

I'll clue you in. They beat every team put in front of them in the regular season. Just like the 2007 Patriots did. After they lost, did you say "I don't know why everyone thinks they were so great" ??

dukefan wrote:Smith is a very good player, however, it takes more than one guy to win a game.

Who said that it only took one player to win? Did you not see that Wahpeton had won 9 or 10 games in a row this year, playing all games with 11 players on offense, and 11 on defense?

dukefan wrote:DL has Wahpeton saying "damm what the h___ just happened"? CONGRATULATIONS TO DEVILS LAKE, they deserved that win.

DL probably has Wahpeton saying "We were one of the top teams in the state, and we got beat by one of the top teams in the state. Not that crazy.

And yes, congrats to DL.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SuperMario99 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

5-time state chump wrote:

I'll clue you in. They beat every team put in front of them in the regular season. Just like the 2007 Patriots did. After they lost, did you say "I don't know why everyone thinks they were so great" ??

dukefan wrote:Smith is a very good player, however, it takes more than one guy to win a game.

Who said that it only took one player to win? Did you not see that Wahpeton had won 9 or 10 games in a row this year, playing all games with 11 players on offense, and 11 on defense?

dukefan wrote:DL has Wahpeton saying "damm what the h___ just happened"? CONGRATULATIONS TO DEVILS LAKE, they deserved that win.

DL probably has Wahpeton saying "We were one of the top teams in the state, and we got beat by one of the top teams in the state. Not that crazy.

And yes, congrats to DL.

man u been drinking too much Hatorade
SuperMario99
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 5-time state chump » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:31 pm

SuperMario99 wrote:

And yes, congrats to DL.

Ummmmmmm. No. It looks like you've been drinking to much "I don't understand what your saying, I didn't read what you were saying, and I am clueless-ADE."

Next time, read before your start flapping your calorie-port. Ever think of that? I'm guessing you wanted to be cool and use the word "hatorade", so you just used it, without knowing what you were referring to.

Seriously...where did I give you the impression where I hated on anyone? Someone else basically criticized Wahpeton. Then I defended Wahpeton, saying they are a good team.

Please SHOW ME what part that I wrote, that made you decide to use the word "hatorade".

Go.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

SuperMario99 wrote:

And yes, congrats to DL.

Ummmmmmm. No. It looks like you've been drinking to much "I don't understand what your saying, I didn't read what you were saying, and I am clueless-ADE."

Next time, read before your start flapping your calorie-port. Ever think of that? I'm guessing you wanted to be cool and use the word "hatorade", so you just used it, without knowing what you were referring to.

Seriously...where did I give you the impression where I hated on anyone? Someone else basically criticized Wahpeton. Then I defended Wahpeton, saying they are a good team.

Please SHOW ME what part that I wrote, that made you decide to use the word "hatorade".

Go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to AA