Turnaround teams.

The teams in Class AA.

Turnaround teams.

Postby ND_beast » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 am

Are there any teams that have made huge turnarounds in the last few years? If so try to explain.
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Re: Turnaround teams.

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 am

ND_beast wrote:Are there any teams that have made huge turnarounds in the last few years? If so try to explain.

I would have to say Carrington.. They havent made playoffs sense i wanna say 2003 ?? An they a now finally in i would say thats a big turn around an have a pretty good chance to surprise some teams in the playoffs they would be my team to say thats had a huge turn around there football team has been there downfall in sports over the yrs.. there Boys Basketball team, Wrestling, GBB have been pretty goood an will be really good this yr. maybe that will carry over to them sports.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Central Cass - haven't made the playoffs since the mid-1990's and are the # 3 seed in the East this year, behind 2 teams that were AAA last year (Wahpeton & Shanley). HUGE turnaround and long overdue! They are pretty successful in most of their other sports, so it is great to finally have some success in football.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indy5 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ND_beast wrote:Are there any teams that have made huge turnarounds in the last few years? If so try to explain.

I would have to say Carrington.. They havent made playoffs sense i wanna say 2003 ?? An they a now finally in i would say thats a big turn around an have a pretty good chance to surprise some teams in the playoffs they would be my team to say thats had a huge turn around there football team has been there downfall in sports over the yrs.. there Boys Basketball team, Wrestling, GBB have been pretty goood an will be really good this yr. maybe that will carry over to them sports.

Shocker. Do you ever post if its not about Carrington?
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Indy5 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

Shocker. Do you ever post if its not about Carrington?

Nope But Its A Fact Is it Not?? Love How You Keep Up With My Post Keep It Up An Update Me Everytime I Talk About Carrington From Now On!! :D :D

By Way CC is a Good One Forgot About That One..
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GoPack#2 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm

ClassBEast wrote:Central Cass - haven't made the playoffs since the mid-1990's and are the # 3 seed in the East this year, behind 2 teams that were AAA last year (Wahpeton & Shanley). HUGE turnaround and long overdue! They are pretty successful in most of their other sports, so it is great to finally have some success in football.

yes i would definetly say Central Cass is a turnaround team this year
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nettell02 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 pm

I definitely think Central Cass has this one going from a (I don't know the numbers) not so good season to third in the east they have definitely gotten better.
nettell02
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Rush23 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Bottineau is turning there program around....yes they had a bad year this past year but they had almost everygame 6 or 7 sophomores playing in there games every night...they have alot of young talent like that and mayby next year or the year after words they could be one hike of a team to mess with
Rush23
NDPreps Starter

Postby gobison#6 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Rush23 wrote:Bottineau is turning there program around....yes they had a bad year this past year but they had almost everygame 6 or 7 sophomores playing in there games every night...they have alot of young talent like that and mayby next year or the year after words they could be one hike of a team to mess with

Just gonna say i have read some of your first few posts and think you need to clean up your grammar because a lot of people are not gonna understand what you are trying to say. Hate to say it in this topic because it is really off topic but thought i would tell you.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby GoPack#2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm

gobison#6 wrote:
Rush23 wrote:Bottineau is turning there program around....yes they had a bad year this past year but they had almost everygame 6 or 7 sophomores playing in there games every night...they have alot of young talent like that and mayby next year or the year after words they could be one hike of a team to mess with

Just gonna say i have read some of your first few posts and think you need to clean up your grammar because a lot of people are not gonna understand what you are trying to say. Hate to say it in this topic because it is really off topic but thought i would tell you.

this is a free country he can talk the way he wants
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:12 pm

GoPack#2 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:

this is a free country he can talk the way he wants

Not saying he cant say what he wants. im saying he needs to word it better and use correct grammar or at least somewhat correct grammar. some people wont understand what he is saying.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Return to AA