Central Cass 22 at Oak Grove-Park Christian 8
Lisbon 49 at Kindred 0
Valley City 0 at Wahpeton 40
Fargo Shanley 40 at Grafton 26
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau
Devils Lake 6 at Carrington 0
Bishop Ryan 22 at Bismarck St. Mary's 30

Dickinson Trinity and Beulah are off this week
Last edited by Run4Fun2009 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: Week #9

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Thursday, October 20th
Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College - CC by a few
Lisbon at Kindred - Lisbon ha just put the Jv in for this one :D
Valley City at Wahpeton - Whap just to much win by 20
Fargo Shanley at Grafton - Shanley with a huge win
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau - Bott win by TD
Devils Lake at Carrington - This could be game of the week i think Devils Lake will have there hands full...should be a good game!!
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's - St. Mary ill go with just to much speed for Ryan
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby BisonCardinal » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Appreciate the consideration with the DL - Carrington game being game of the week, but both of these teams are in. The game of the week has to be St. Mary's/Ryan. Winner is in. :D
BisonCardinal
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:13 pm

[quote="Run4Fun2009"]Thursday, October 20th
Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College - Closer than the first time around
Lisbon at Kindred - Big
Valley City at Wahpeton - Valley let their playoff hopes slip away last weekend
Fargo Shanley at Grafton - Big
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau - Coin flip
Devils Lake at Carrington - and it's not going to be close, either.
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's - game of the week, winner is in the playoffs
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby football101 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 pm

[b]Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College-closer than the first game
Lisbon at Kindred-Lisbon by 3 tds
Valley City at Wahpeton- Wahp by at least 4 tds
Fargo Shanley at Grafton- Shanley by 3tds
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau Bottineau by 2 tds
Devils Lake at Carrington- Carrington will not score on DL's #1 Defense. DL by at least 3 tds
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's-WIll not be a close game, St. Marys be 3 tds.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby PrepFBrules » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Some pretty confident folks on here. I'll take the 3 tds with VC, Grafton & Carrington! DL has no pass attack, that's Carrington's weakness and nobody has really run on them. Wahp is on cruise control, and Grafton finally woke up. Guess we'll see, looking forward to round 1.
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm

All the hype about Carrington is coming from Carrington. You don't see the top tier teams coming on here and talking themselves up. They let their play do the talking. Devils Lake will go on the road and win this one handily.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby PrepFBrules » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Sorry, not from Carrington, don't even live in ND. I've seen tape of about 30+ games from across AA. You're right, Devils Lake prob should beat Carrington. I just don't think they're a 3+ touchdown favorite, the matchups just aren't there. No point in arguing over it, we'll let the teenagers work it out on Tuesday.
p.s. Go Sioux!
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 pm

The one person to pick Carrington on this thread is from Carrington. But you're right, we'll let them play it out. Carrington will fight hard, I just think that Devils Lake is in the top tier of AA and Carrington is not. We will find out.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College - I think the upset is possible...but I'll go with Central Cass
Lisbon at Kindred - by at least 30
Valley City at Wahpeton - If Valley can slow Wahp down it will only by a 10 point game in favor of Wahp...if they can't slow them down...say hello to a blowout
Fargo Shanley at Grafton - by 20-30 points
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau - toss-up...go with home team
Devils Lake at Carrington - CO-GAME OF THE WEEK; Carrington pulls the upset
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's - CO-GAME OF THE WEEK; St. Mary's too much at home

Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Indy5 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College - I think the upset is possible...but I'll go with Central Cass
Valley City at Wahpeton - If Valley can slow Wahp down it will only by a 10 point game in favor of Wahp...if they can't slow them down...say hello to a blowout
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's - CO-GAME OF THE WEEK; St. Mary's too much at home

Carrington will not beat Devils Lake. Everybody has been saying all year that carrington is better than their record and their about to turn things around but they never have. The few times I have seen them they have not looked good and when I saw Devils Lake they looked really good. I think they are better than trinity and I don't know how trinity pulled off that win.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 am

Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Carrington will not beat Devils Lake. Everybody has been saying all year that carrington is better than their record and their about to turn things around but they never have. The few times I have seen them they have not looked good and when I saw Devils Lake they looked really good. I think they are better than trinity and I don't know how trinity pulled off that win.

The Better Team Always Wins!!! Thats Why Trinity Won!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby gobison#6 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 am

Central Cass at Oak Grove-Park Christian @ Concordia College
Lisbon at Kindred
Valley City at Wahpeton
Fargo Shanley at Grafton
Turtle Mountain at Bottineau
Devils Lake at Carrington
Bishop Ryan at Bismarck St. Mary's

Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. What about upsets? Can you honestly tell me that you think that the Giants were better than the Patriots when the Pats were 16-0?
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Indy5 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. What about upsets? Can you honestly tell me that you think that the Giants were better than the Patriots when the Pats were 16-0?

Must have been better that night!! :lol:
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Devils Lake has been more convincing in some of their wins, but it seems like Trinity just finds a way to get it done. Both teams have very good defenses. They are both solid teams.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Postby See Me » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:24 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:Some pretty confident folks on here. I'll take the 3 tds with VC, Grafton & Carrington! DL has no pass attack, that's Carrington's weakness and nobody has really run on them. Wahp is on cruise control, and Grafton finally woke up. Guess we'll see, looking forward to round 1.
dl has no pass attack....if you look on dogs website, go to game stats you will see the starting qb has thrown 8 tds... More than carrington has even scored all year if you take there belcourt game?
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby See Me » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:01 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

I'm glad to see your confidence Jake.... What do you define as the better team.? Points for to points against dl has carrington beat. 258-55 to 151-105, or how do you determine the better team
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:11 pm

See Me wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

I'm glad to see your confidence Jake.... What do you define as the better team.? Points for to points against dl has carrington beat. 258-55 to 151-105, or how do you determine the better team

How about we all quit bickering about this...and let the boys decide it on Tuesday!!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

See Me wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Something Wrong with Confidenc? numbers mean nothing!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby highlightstick2010 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 pm

I think we have found these two teams a rivalry game only being 30 miles a part. (DL and Carrington)
highlightstick2010
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Baller22 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 pm

i know nobody really cares cuz we are 1-7 but really come on i mean really u guys say that our game against belcourt is a "toss up", "coin flip" "close go with the home team" you gotta be kidding me i know our record doesn't show it but i think we(bottineau) know and the teams we have played against no we are better then our record and at least deserving of getting the benefit of the doubt over belcourt we beat them 36-6 once already and they scored on an accidental trick play so that just kinda irritates me how we get absolutely no respect.
Baller22
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Baller22 wrote:i know nobody really cares cuz we are 1-7 but really come on i mean really u guys say that our game against belcourt is a "toss up", "coin flip" "close go with the home team" you gotta be kidding me i know our record doesn't show it but i think we(bottineau) know and the teams we have played against no we are better then our record and at least deserving of getting the benefit of the doubt over belcourt we beat them 36-6 once already and they scored on an accidental trick play so that just kinda irritates me how we get absolutely no respect.

It is probably just because some of us don't follow the western half of the state as closely as you may think.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby gator1o » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

You don't get any respect, because you aren't that good.
And how is it an "accidental" trick play?
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bisonguy06 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Baller22 wrote:i know nobody really cares cuz we are 1-7 but really come on i mean really u guys say that our game against belcourt is a "toss up", "coin flip" "close go with the home team" you gotta be kidding me i know our record doesn't show it but i think we(bottineau) know and the teams we have played against no we are better then our record and at least deserving of getting the benefit of the doubt over belcourt we beat them 36-6 once already and they scored on an accidental trick play so that just kinda irritates me how we get absolutely no respect.

I knew you had played them already but wasn't aware of the score.
I have seen scores throughout the year... Both teams have hung tough with some of the other teams in the west. TMCHS has been more inconsistent. It is a nice little rivalry up north, so enjoy the game and try to end the year with a win.
Bisonguy06
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to AA