The teams in Class AA.

Re: Week #8

Postby utilityman » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 am

tweener wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Grafton 8
Valley City 6

Wow, what happened here??

Its simple, you have a coach who's ego far precedes himself. You've got a lot of kids who have practiced the entire year, quite a few of them were sick early this week, and he wasnt gonna play them. hahaha Backfired on you COACH. As far as Whapeton, who cares you have a sideline full of kids wanting to play, but becuz they were sick for a day or 2 and dint practice cant play the entire game.whatever. :wink: :lol:

I have to agree that Roehrich did blow this one ( Head Coach). There were over 100 kids absent from school one day this week in VC, if the kids have missed a day oor two of practice due to the flu but show up for school the day of the game cuz the game means so much to them that they want to play then why penalize them? Roehrich is a very strict coach and a very good person as I've known him for quite a time, but he needed to look at the big picture here and get a win.

Team rules are team rules right? But if a kid gets the flu, is that his fault? These kids busted their butts all year to be able to clinch a spot and my opinion is the coach BLEW it. I also know for a fact, that alot kids went to school sick Mon, Tues and Wed because they were scared they wouldn't get to play if they missed. This should have been addressed by the AD to Scott Roehrich the head coach that we need to bend the team rules alittle bit here. How many other kids caught the flu in school because these players went to school sick?

Not getting to start on Senior night too, man I think Scott made a big mistake here. And don't get me wrong, Scott's a very good human being, maybe just too stubborn. One last point, I don't think you can make an argument that he didn't play these kids enough for their safety, as they are still out in the cold on the sidelines.

Just my two cents.
utilityman
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Wahpeton was up 24-20 against Lisbon and about to score last I heard.
Central Cass was up 26-0 against Kindred last I heard.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ND_beast » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 pm

jmanning22 wrote:I agree with everyone's picks except the CC and KINDERED game. The Vikings trick plays will be too much for Central Cass's undersized line. They started winning games and got cocky and got smoked by VC last week. The Vikes have been working hard all season even though their record doesn't show it. Plankers will absoulutly dominate Mike "crybaby" Rose and Co. I predict a barnburnin upset win for the VIKES, 11-9

Sounds like your Vikes aren't doing as good as you predicted. In fact Kindred has not scored in the game and your Vikes are down 39-0 in the fourth quarter. Wow you don't know what you are talking about at all. And where are those "trick" plays you were talking about?
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Postby gobison#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 pm

ND_beast wrote:
jmanning22 wrote:I agree with everyone's picks except the CC and KINDERED game. The Vikings trick plays will be too much for Central Cass's undersized line. They started winning games and got cocky and got smoked by VC last week. The Vikes have been working hard all season even though their record doesn't show it. Plankers will absoulutly dominate Mike "crybaby" Rose and Co. I predict a barnburnin upset win for the VIKES, 11-9

Sounds like your Vikes aren't doing as good as you predicted. In fact Kindred has not scored in the game and your Vikes are down 39-0 in the fourth quarter. Wow you don't know what you are talking about at all. And where are those "trick" plays you were talking about?

A reverse is not a trick play it is a misdirection play and it didnt work because Mike Rose was too quick for Plankers and company and stopped it in the backfield when the ran it. 39-6 final with Kindred's only touchdown coming with a minute left with their varsity playing against CC's JV.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby gobison#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm

gobison#6 wrote:
ND_beast wrote:

A reverse is not a trick play it is a misdirection play and it didnt work because Mike Rose was too quick for Plankers and company and stopped it in the backfield when the ran it. 39-6 final with Kindred's only touchdown coming with a minute left with their varsity playing against CC's JV.

Also I think I heard Plankers name maybe twice tonight for tackles so he wasn't that great.
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Postby See Me » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Dl over Ryan 37-0 Ryan got 3 first downs in the game
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby highlightstick2010 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Any carrington scores out there
highlightstick2010
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Wahpeton 32
Lisbon 20
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Bismarck St. Mary's 41
Turtle Mountain 28

Carrington 9
Beulah 6

Dickinson Trinity 21
Bottineau 6
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby PrepFBrules » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 am

What are the match ups for week #9

I live out of state, what's the best website to get current scores & standings??
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:What are the match ups for week #9

I live out of state, what's the best website to get current scores & standings??

Maxpreps.com Is a good one
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GoPack#2 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Central Cass 39
Kindred 6
"Give them nothing but take from them everything"
GoPack#2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndndnd » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Thursday
Fargo Shanley @ Oak Grove-Park Christian -in the Fargo Dome
Grafton @ Valley City

Friday
Lisbon @ Wahpeton
Kindred @ Central Cass
Minot Bishop Ryan @ Devils Lake
Bismarck St. Marys @ Turtle Mountain
Carrington @ Beulah
Dickinson Trinity @ Bottineau
ndndnd
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball18 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:Bismarck St. Mary's 41
Turtle Mountain 28

Carrington 9
Beulah 6

Dickinson Trinity 21
Bottineau 6

St Marys won 42-0
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm

baseball18 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:Bismarck St. Mary's 41
Turtle Mountain 28

Carrington 9
Beulah 6

Dickinson Trinity 21
Bottineau 6

St Marys won 42-0

This is last year's thread if you look at the dates. ndndnd decided he would go back to it for some reason.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to AA