Seen any great underclassmen?? AA

The teams in Class AA.

Seen any great underclassmen?? AA

Postby PrepFBrules » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:54 pm

V.C. - Heard the freshman class is tough, couple of pretty good sophomores
Carrington - 6th-8th grade, really good athletes / Kyle Bahm (Junior) likely 2X all-state
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Devils Lake- Good freshman & Sophomore class (I'm told, true?)
Minot Ryan ??
Trinity ??
others ??
PrepFBrules
NDPreps Starter

Re: Seen any great underclassmen?? AA

Postby cutter90 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Carrington has Kyle Bahm-LB and Jordan Mittleider-RB
Bahm Has close to 50 tackles on the season and Mittleider has rushed for 400 yards in two games.
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm

cutter90 wrote:Carrington has Kyle Bahm-LB and Jordan Mittleider-RB
Bahm Has close to 50 tackles on the season and Mittleider has rushed for 400 yards in two games.

HAHA Cutter90 PrepFBrules is from carrington!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby therock » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 am

it aint me thats been on here 77...told ya
therock

Postby baseballprep » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

Haven't really seen any, but there is a sophomore from Trinity that could be very good in years to come. 21 i think?
baseballprep
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball18 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 am

for St. Mary's Preston Tescher, he's the captain of the defense as a sophomore
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby Bison4Life » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Grafton starts 7 or 8 sophomores...
Their quarterback and runningback are sophomores and are having pretty solid seasons.
Could be pretty good in the next couple of years....
Bison4Life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Bison4Life wrote:Grafton starts 7 or 8 sophomores...
Their quarterback and runningback are sophomores and are having pretty solid seasons.
Could be pretty good in the next couple of years....

Yeah they are pretty good!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby NorthDakota11 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 am

#21 for Trinity is Mason Schiff... he's a good athlete and will be heard from in the next few years.

Trinity's sophmore classe is pretty talented and would probably be seeing a tad more time if it weren't for so many seniors on the team. If I remember right I think they have two sophmores starting right now and a few more that are seeing time.

I was at the game Friday against St. Mary's at the Badlands Activity Center... Wow that is going to be a nice place when its all done! Fantastic field right now! anyone else been there?
"Why did you go for two?"

"Because I couldn't go for three..." - Woody Hayes
NorthDakota11
NDPreps Starter

Postby #28 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm

PrepFBrules wrote:V.C. - Heard the freshman class is tough, couple of pretty good sophomores
Carrington - 6th-8th grade, really good athletes / Kyle Bahm (Junior) likely 2X all-state
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Minot Ryan- going to be bad for next 15 years
Trinity ??
others ??
NDPreps Starter

Postby eggman » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm

#28 wrote:
PrepFBrules wrote:V.C. - Heard the freshman class is tough, couple of pretty good sophomores
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Highly unlikely that ryan will be bad for the next 15 years. I think they will be back in 2 or 3 years and they could make the playoffs this year even though they would be the worst team to ever make the playoffs.
eggman

Postby #28 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 pm

eggman wrote:
#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Highly unlikely that ryan will be bad for the next 15 years. I think they will be back in 2 or 3 years and they could make the playoffs this year even though they would be the worst team to ever make the playoffs.

I would be carefull in what your saying. Bishop Ryan has potential to beat any team in the state. They are also returning all their injured players from earlier this year including their starting senior QB Levi Freidt, Senior WR Scott Wald, and Senior OL Tony Vadell
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator1o » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

eggman wrote:
#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Not the worst team ever.
Eggman?
Really Austin Eggl.
Not obvious at all.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby eggman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 pm

gator1o wrote:
eggman wrote:
#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Not the worst team ever.
Eggman?
Really Austin Eggl.
Not obvious at all.

That was an exxageration but I think they will get killed in the first round if they make it. If Freidt comes back helathy that will definately help and Vadell will be a big help to their line. They might have a chance agianst Trinity if those two come back healthy but if they can't come back and contribute I don't think they will have too much of a chance.
eggman

Postby click clack moo » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:32 pm

eggman wrote:
gator1o wrote:
eggman wrote:
#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Not the worst team ever.
Eggman?
Really Austin Eggl.
Not obvious at all.

That was an exxageration but I think they will get killed in the first round if they make it. If Freidt comes back helathy that will definately help and Vadell will be a big help to their line. They might have a chance agianst Trinity if those two come back healthy but if they can't come back and contribute I don't think they will have too much of a chance.

well... minot ryan wouldn't play trinity till the state championship anyways since the east and west play eachother in the playoffs so if they are going to get killed in the first round i dont see how they could play trinity.. maybe you should figure these things out before you talk.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator1o » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 pm

And maybe if you werent a cocky little 8th grader, and know how hard it is to actually be a good football team. Shut up.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby benchwarmer19 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 pm

1. North Dakota 11, I have heard the same, that dickinson's new field is fantastic.
2. Bishop Ryan does not have the potential to beat anyone in the state.
3. This is a "discussion board" and therefore many things can be discussed, but please do it under a different subject. May I suggest "people from Bishop Ryan who want to argue with each other about how good their team is" or something a little more creative like "how long 'till Minot Ryan is good again, 15 years perhaps?" But people do not click on the subject like "seen any great underclassmen" because they are wondering if bishop ryan could "beat anyone" this year.
benchwarmer19
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator10 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

I dont think Bishop Ryan has the potential to beat anyone in the state, that is farrrr fetched, i mean really?... no.
gator10

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am

NorthDakota11 wrote:#21 for Trinity is Mason Schiff... he's a good athlete and will be heard from in the next few years.

Trinity's sophmore classe is pretty talented and would probably be seeing a tad more time if it weren't for so many seniors on the team. If I remember right I think they have two sophmores starting right now and a few more that are seeing time.

I was at the game Friday against St. Mary's at the Badlands Activity Center... Wow that is going to be a nice place when its all done! Fantastic field right now! anyone else been there?

Played On It That Place Is Amazing!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby eggman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm

click clack moo wrote:
eggman wrote:
gator1o wrote:
eggman wrote:
#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Not the worst team ever.
Eggman?
Really Austin Eggl.
Not obvious at all.

well... minot ryan wouldn't play trinity till the state championship anyways since the east and west play eachother in the playoffs so if they are going to get killed in the first round i dont see how they could play trinity.. maybe you should figure these things out before you talk.
Yeah my bad, I forgot that it was cross bracketing. So that means that they will get whapeton first round which I think is worse than playing trinity because it's a longer drive a lot tougher team seeing as how whapeton has the best runningback in the state.
eggman

Postby InYourFace » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

#28 wrote:
St Marys ??
Bealuh ??
Trinity ??
others ??

Beulah has a descent Sophomore class it only consists of 6 kids though and they are Erick Ham (TE/2009 varsity starting LB or Quick in Beulah's defense), Isaiah Krebs (Guard/LB), Clay Solem (RB/LB), Tanner Dolbec (QB/WR/DB) and then 2 ok kids that are Taylor Wolf (WR/DB) and Micka (WR/DB)
-Top Kids that are sophomores and will play alot of Varsity or starting are Ham/Krebs/Solem and Dolbec

Beulah also has 21 freshmen out this year and some may not go out in the next few year but their strong players outta the freshmen class would be Karson Hintz (RB/DB), Cody Nelson (WR/FS), Trevor Zacher (Maybe starting varsity next year as QB as of now, also play DB), Logan Behm (RB/LB), Mark Muscha (TE/LB), Zach Scheur (Tackle/DE), Zach Kessler (Tackle/DE), Jesse Hettich (WR/DB), Brett Kock (QB/DB or FS)
-Look for Zacher to be a possibly starting QB next year for the Miners and Nelson, Hintz and Behm to get some Varsity time but not a lot

Beulah has a very good Junior class (which went on a 16 game winning streak with no losses starting the 4th game of 8th grade year and finished that year with a record of 5-1-1 and freshmen year 6-0 and sophomore year 6-0 and their Junior year is omitted from the stats b/c they believe they will start thinking about that once their all Seniors next year and will be all starting together like the good old times) with 11 kids which consist of Zach Morris (RB/DB), Blake Smith (RB/DB or FS), Dustin Rueb (WR/DB), Skye Little Soldier (WR/DB), Leighton Guthmiller (TE/LB), Colton Starr (Center or Tackle/DE), Stephen Kessler (Tackle or Guard/DE), Zach Seibel (Tackle/DE), Evan Entze (Guard/DE or Linebacker), Frank Smith (Guard or Center/DE), AJ Rudolph (NoseGuard)
-Juniors that Start for the 2009 Miner team Morris (RB)/Rueb (DB)/ Little Soldier (WR/DB), Guthmiller (TE/LB), Starr (Tackle), Zeibel (Takcle), Rudolph (NoseGuard)
-Also B.Smith/Kessler/Entze/F.Smith all get good varsity playing time and will all be ready to go next year with the experience they are receiving this year
InYourFace
NDPreps Reserve

Postby See Me » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 am

Botnos 2nd string qb. i think he is a sophmore. while starter was hurt he came in against Devils Lake and threw it around real good to start out and gave DL a scare it seemed like. despite the 4 picks (wolf having 3) the kid has a good arm and will become a great player in time i think.
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby eggman » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm

See Me wrote:Botnos 2nd string qb. i think he is a sophmore. while starter was hurt he came in against Devils Lake and threw it around real good to start out and gave DL a scare it seemed like. despite the 4 picks (wolf having 3) the kid has a good arm and will become a great player in time i think.

Yeah sounds like he set the world on fire. I bet Devils Lake was terrified even though they got 4 picks.
eggman

Postby See Me » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 pm

eggman wrote:
See Me wrote:Botnos 2nd string qb. i think he is a sophmore. while starter was hurt he came in against Devils Lake and threw it around real good to start out and gave DL a scare it seemed like. despite the 4 picks (wolf having 3) the kid has a good arm and will become a great player in time i think.

Yeah sounds like he set the world on fire. I bet Devils Lake was terrified even though they got 4 picks.

For a soph qb to push dl back to there own goal line without 3 of there starting playmakers. N dl still having there dominate d. I say this kid will be good. Only other qb to pick apart dl this year was griensteiner. N I say he had a few better targets to throw to than botno did
See Me
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The People » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

From what I've seen he'll be a solid quarterback in years to come. The game I saw he threw the short passes with good zip was pretty accurate and on the deep ball he had good strength but couldnt quite find the range. I think it was his first week of practice with their varsity group so with more reps with his recievers he should be able to step into the starting role.
The People
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to AA