gehrig geiss clothing line by loudmouth golf

gehrig geiss clothing line by loudmouth golf

Postby Hawks » Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm

http://www.kxmb.com/video.asp?ArticleId ... eoId=27857

6 year old from glen ullin keeps getting the pub, has his own wardrobe sponsor that also designs for PGA players. Very Nice!! Best of Luck at World Championships from all of us at the Hawk.
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Re: gehrig geiss clothing line by loudmouth golf

Postby northdakotagolf » Tue May 05, 2009 12:35 pm

ah
northdakotagolf
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Knight55 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Just cuz he is 6 and can make an 8 on a par 4 from 200 yards means nothing.
Knight55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Tue May 12, 2009 8:06 am

he shot 48 at tom'oleary from the first tee boxes last week. I can say I have seen this kid play golf. Knight55 I don't believe you have, otherwise you would not have made a statement like an 8 on a 200yard hole. Granted he is very young and you never know what will happen. But why be a "hater?" Åre you a typical person who tries to bring other people down in order to make yourself feel more important?
bigpoppakdog

Postby Hawks » Tue May 12, 2009 8:23 am

"8 on a 200 yard par 4" What are you talking about Knight. I played with him last week, from the forward tees he drove the ball on average 125 yards. He played the par 3's from the same tee box as us and made 2 pars and 2 bogeys ( I made 3 bogeys) His dad and I were softball teammates in bismarck so I have seen this kid golf since he was 2. I kid you not when I say from 50 yards to the green he is as good as any high school player. What you see in the videos is legit, the kid hardly ever mishits a ball. If he played in a Varsity Meet today, he could beat any of the class B kids that you see shooting 110 or higher.

BigPoppa - Chris said they saw you saturday, so you saw first hand could Gehrig compete or beat some of the JV kids in the tourneys?

Don't hate Knight enjoy the moment and the fact that this kid is from North Dakota, and you can say I knew him when .....
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed May 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Could he have beat some of the kids? Yes. He put his 2nd shot on the green on a par 3 that was actually about 170 yards. He three jacked it, but shows you how much distance he covers already. If you put him on the front t-boxes in a jv tourny I think he would give all of them a run for their money.

I agree, we should be happy when a ND kid gets recognition. Plus its nice to see the kid actually enjoy the game and that its not dad pushing him to be the next tiger woods.
bigpoppakdog

Postby Hawks » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 pm

2nd at Minnesota state 6 and under lost by 2 to a canadian kid. 3rd at Nebraska state 6 and under lost by 4 to a kid from Phoenix and St. louis. Guess he's competing Knight!!
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 pm

What is "the Hawk" that is wishing him luck? Work at Hawktree or what....shiloh student body?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hawks » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 am

members at hawktree
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Golf