Any 2009 Seniors playing college soccer anywhere???

Any 2009 Seniors playing college soccer anywhere???

Postby soccer1 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Does anyone know if any of the 2009 graduating seniors are playing college soccer this coming fall???
soccer1
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Any 2009 Seniors playing college soccer anywhere???

Postby Baller » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Caitlyn Haring is going going to play at Concordia
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby soccer1 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 pm

I just heard today that Fargo Souths sweeper Mike Reddinger (spelling) was being recruted by St. Thomas, St Johns and Concordia and chose Concordia for next fall. Have not heard about any others at this time. Concordias program is getting better with Weiler leading them.
soccer1
NDPreps Rookie

Postby formersoccerplayer » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 am

Maddock and Kuntz are going to play at NAIA school Carroll College in Helena Minnesota.

Here is the link...and what it says...

http://www.carroll.edu/athletics/newsit ... p?id=12050

Helena, Mont.—Carroll College women’s soccer coach David Thorvilson has announced the last of his incoming class for 2009 with Rachell Kuntz and Laura Maddock signing NAIA/Frontier Conference Letter of Intent.

Kuntz and Maddock both hail from Bismarck, North Dakota and play for Saint Mary’s Central High School. These two ladies will be the first to venture west from their state to play soccer for the Saints.

Kuntz is a four year varsity starter and a first team all-state selection since her sophomore year. She is a member of the National Honor Society and maintains a 4.04 GPA and ranks second in her class. Kuntz primarily plays a defensive midfield roll for her HS team and should be able to play a similar spot for Carroll College. Rachell plans to major in Biology/Pre-Physical Therapy at Carroll College.

Maddock is also a four year varsity starter and has been an all-state as well as all tournament selection from her freshman year on. In 2008 Laura was chosen as the Gatorade West Region Play of the year. She has also received the honor of Wendy’s Heisman Award winner her senior year at Saint Mary’s and is a three sport standout in Soccer, Volleyball, and Hockey. Laura is a member of the National Honors Society and maintains a 3.96 GPA. Maddock plans to major in Nursing at Carroll College.

“I am very pleased to sign two outstanding student athletes to our program. Both Rachell and Laura will help strengthen our midfield. Maddock is a 6’1 left footed player and can play anywhere down the center of the pitch for us and Kuntz thrives on being able to transition the ball from defense to offense. I think both these young ladies will have a big impact on our program and I am excited to watch their careers unfold here at Carroll College,” said Thorvilson.

The Saints will check in for pre-season on August 10th and will open the regular season at home Saturday August 29th. The team will be returning a larger number of returnees and have set goals very high for the 2009 season.
formersoccerplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby anderson16 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Tiahna Simmers(GFC) - University of Minnesota Crookston(DII)
Sara Sweeney(GFC) - University of Minnesota Crookston(DII)
Marie Meagher(RR) - University of Dallas (DIII)
anderson16
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Soccer